chaper 5

P. O. V. Sunset Shimmer

"Prin... Princess Twi... Twilight" I said almost gasping, my breathing started to get even harder and my heart was beating really fast.

She took her hands off my face and placed a little kiss on my cheek, the sudden touch of the soft kiss make me startle and fell to the floor. I looked to the other girls which they were all laughing, glaring at them for a moment I turned my head to were I was, and she, my princess was giggling and after a few minutes she gave me a sweet smile, and a shade of pink appear in her cheeks.

"Why so nervous girl?!" I hear Rainbow's voice behind me, looking to were she was,just to glare at her again without saying a word.

A sweet voice catches my attention and I turn my head to see her again, just for our eyes to meet, she looked to the floor and with her hands playing with a string of hair "Can... we talk... in... private?" She said stuttering.
'OMG! She looks so cute! Ugh what am I going to do, right now I just want to die' I thought "S...sure"

She looked at me, walked around the couch and stoped in front of me, then extended a hand to help me stand up, I got nervous, and wasn't sure if to take it or not.

"FOR GOD SAKE, TAKE HER HAND ALREADY!" After Pinkie finish saying that, I closed my eyes and moved my hand to hers and took it, after a little my eyes open and I notice that we were really close and she had her arms around my waist, our eyes meet and I couldn't look away of those beautiful purple shinning eyes of hers, it looked like if they had the galaxy in them. 'OMG I think I'm really gonna die!' Then she just smile 'ugh' with only that action my heart started to go by hundred and my legs started to feel weak.

*Flash* When the light disappeared as fast at it came I looked to where it was coming "THIS IS A GOOD ONE!" Pinkie said after.

"Sunset" my princess said in a whisper.

"Can... can we go now?" I asked without looking at her.

She nodded and we pulled apart, feeling a warm temperature in my hand, when I looked down her hand was hilding mine which made a smile appear in my face, we started to walk outside the house.

"Twi... Twilight?" I ask looking at the floor a bit nervous.

"Yes?" She said still walking.

"W... why... did you... came today?" I asked her and she stopped walking, then turned around looking staright at my eyes.

"Well..." she was trying to find words to say *sigh* she let out a sigh apparently she couldn't find and excuse "look I'm gonna be honest... I came because I wanted to see you" when she admited that a shade of dark red appear this time in her cheeks and I felt mine haet up.

P. O. V. Princess Twilight

I looked at the girl in front of me she looked so cute when she blushed. 'She did looked adorable earlier at the house' I thought to myself, looking around us to notice we where beside a lake, a smile appear in my face by it then looked at her again just to see her staring at me, our eyes meet again 'Oh dear' getting lost in those beautiful red yellowed eyes, they looked like fire and I loved them.

Remembering that I had a gift for her, took my backpack of and open it, I forgot that the plush was there and it fell to the floor, my eyes looked at the plush then at her terrified, she leaned down without saying a word and smile, took it and stand.

"I... I..." I couldn't find the best excuse to say.

"What were you looking in you backpack?" She asked while smiling and hugging the plush that looked like her.

I looked at her a bit confuse for a while but then I remebered again and started to look for it, after a little while the little box appeat in the end of the backpack, I took it and gave it to her, extended one of her hands and took it, then she handed me the plush, I took it and hugged it, she open the box and her eyes started to sparkle a bit.

"This is beautiful!" She was jumping up and down, after a few minutes she stopped and jumped on top of me hugging me. Whe she realize we were close, a shade of pink appear in her cheeks and tried to step back, but I took het by the waist and didn't let her go. Our bodies tense, she cover her face with her hands and even the tip of her fingers looked red.

'My little Shimmer; she look so cute!' I thought and started to get closer.

"Shimmer, look at me" I said in a whisper.

She started to slowly take her hands off her face, and I got even closer just a few inches away from her lips. We were just seeing each others eyes. 'Ugh those lips I want to kiss them, so so bad!" I thought looking at them, a light pink and they looked soft 'so tempting' one of my hands reached her face and took a few stream of her hair off her face toward the back of her ear, after I touched her cheek and caress it, her grip tighten on my shirt, our breathing were sinchronized and I could hear her heart beat 'Bet she can hear mine' I got more close and she closed her eyes and her body started to shiver 'Can't lie I'm nervous too' I could feel her hot breath in my lips, making it difficult for me to hold back 'I can't stand it anymore!'
------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys sorry for not updating lately.

Well I have a friend Kerianalee that is making a few stories (not about mlp) go check it sometime, they are good.

Anyways, what do you guys think about the story so far, do you like it?

Will they kiss? Will someone appear? What is going to happen between them now?

~hope you enjoy this chapter~