The new classics.

THUMP!!

"Jazlyn, what's your views on this?" I faintly heard as a slam hit my desk. My head popped up quickly as I saw my least favorite teacher standing over me. The strong smell of coffee lingered in her hot breath as she breathed down at me. My eyes averted to my friend,Franco, who was pointing at the book she was talking about.

"Well Mrs. Oleo, my views are simple, I think The Fault in Our Stars is a dumb book that simply talks about the love life a cancer patient, he shouldn't have died for her, it's worst then Romeo and Juliet, but at least they both die and we won't have to deal with their 'okay' problem." I hear people behind me chuckle at my outburst and I see Mrs. Oleo face redden. She marched away tapping her feet loudly on the marble ground. She sat on the edge of her desk eyes scaling the room. "10 chapters of Looking for Alaska, due tonight, and thank your friend Jazlyn for that one." She said a sly smirk pressing onto her face.

"Great it's much better than the other trash you try to force into out brain." I mumbled under my breath as the class got up to leave grabbing my laptop and novel and got up to leave.

"Sleepless night?" Franco said standing next to her as they walked out of the classroom. I nodded my head quickly,"this insomnia isn't getting any better and my mom says it's because of stress!" I said throwing a hand up in slight distress. Franco looked down at me and raised his eyebrow. "You sure you're not stressing about L-O-V-E?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at him,"if you're trying to be funny, you better keep your day job." I said sarcastically at him. We made a turn into the loud cafeteria and sat down in a chair.

"I'm being honest, I really worry for ya Jazzy," He said running his hand through his hair,"you fell asleep three times this week, and it's only Tuesday."

I narrowed my eyes at him,"are you stalking me?" I asked putting a hand under my chin and laughing.

"No, but you're my best friend and I'm concerned." He said placing a hand on my thigh. I looked up at him and averted eye contact as I got up,"don't be" I shrugged walking away.

A/N wow this chapter is short but I'm laying ground work, it will get longer, I repeat it will get longer.

One. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें