Chapter 2

Emily's PoV

Today is the day that I'm becoming Jasper's wife and I'm a nervous wreck. 

I'm currently sitting in front of the mirror staring at my slightly faded red eyes. While Alice and Rose are frantically working on their new masterpieces; my makeup and hairstyle.

So many thoughts were flying through my head at this current moment,  many of which were about Jasper. 

I know that he loves me but I guess every bride always has that feeling deep inside that their groom might not be at the alter.

That's exactly how I feel at the moment.

I was so scared that Jasper wouldn't be there but at the same time I was also thinking of his reaction when he saw me walking down the isle. I'm not having second thoughts about marrying him, I just cant believe that it is finally happening.

"Emily, are you okay?" Alice asks, bringing me back to reality.

I quickly blink a few times before looking up to her and Rose, who were looking at me slightly concerned.

"I'm fine girls, I guess I'm just nervous," I reply, glancing at my hands.

"Emily, there is no need to be nervous. Your marrying the love of your life and we all know how much he loves you. Emmett has already informed me that he is a nervous wreck too, so scared that you won't appear walking down the isle," Rose informs me, giving me the courage and comfort to keep going, "But neither of you should be worrying since your love for each other is bond that can never be broken."

I smile at her words and pick up my brown contact lenses off of the dressing table. I quickly put them on, covering my red eyes before turning to Alice.

"Are my parents and my sister here yet?" I ask.

She nods and quickly disappears out into the corridor before reappearing with Bella by her side. The moment Bella saw me she smiled and began to cry a little at the fact that her little twin sister was about to get married before her. I gave her a hug, careful to not smudge any of the makeup that Alice spent hours doing or damaging the gorgeous style that my hair had been artistically pinned into place.

"You look so beautiful, Jasper is going to be speechless when he sees you," she tells me.

I smile before turning to my parents who had entered the room. They froze in place when they saw me and I still wasn't in my dress yet.

"Emily, our little girl, you look so grown up. I cant believe this is really happening," my mum says as she starts to cry, joining my sister.

"Mum," I say giving her a tight hug, "I love you so much."

"I love you too sweetie."

I let go of mum and turn to look at my dad who was holding a small black box. He smiles widely and hands me the box.

"Your mum and I wanted to you to have this at your wedding," he tells me.

I open the box to find a beautiful head piece. It was so unique with dark blue gems stuck to a pattern of swirls and twists. I gasped at how extraordinary it was and I handed it to Rose to put into my hair. As she did I thanked my parents who just smiled brightly.