Chapter 10

Emily's PoV

Bella had now been back for two weeks and her body was slowly deteriorating. She wasn't able to hold down any food, so no nutrients we're getting to her body. 

Edward had blocked both me and Bella out, along with Jasper. 

Neither of them were speaking to us and to make matters worse me and Bell's were lying to Charlie.

  »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««  

We're all waiting in anticipation as to whether Jacob will turn up soon, wanting to know if Bella had been turned or not.

Speaking of which, everyone looked at each other as they heard a motorcycle halt outside the house. 

Scared of his reaction Bella grabbed my hand, and I squeezed it tightly.

"It will be okay," I whisper.

She nods.

I used my vampire hearing to see what was happening.

"Is it true?" Jacob asks, barging into the house.

"Hello Jacob," Carlisle greets calmly.

"Listen. Just give it too me straight," Jake says.

Suddenly Bella calls to him from beside me.

He must of heard as he immediately appeared in the living room, where all the Cullen's had congregated.

He glances at everyone before moving over to me and Bella.

"I'm glad you came," Bella says.

He takes a step forward but Rose stops him.

"Close enough," she tells him.

"What's your problem?" Jake asks her.

"Rose it's okay," I say.

Jake then moves around Rose and faces us.

"You both look terrible. And why do you have sunglasses on Emily?" he says.

"What, no hello," I say.

He rolls his eyes at me.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too," Bella responds.

"So you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" Jake asks hesitant.

"Rose, you wanna help me up," Bella states.

Rose moves over and helps Bella stand up. Jake immediately stares at her bulging stomach in shock.

"What about you?" He says pointing to me.

I slowly take of my sunglasses and he stares into my red eyes, confused. I then stand up carefully showing my large bump too.

Angry, Jake then moves over to Edward and Jasper who stood together over by the window.

"You both did this!" Jake states, extremely pissed.

"We didn't even know it was even possible," Carlisle responds.

"What is it?" Jake says.

"Watch you tongue Jacob," I growl standing next to Bella. Bella then sits back down.

"We're not sure but ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the surface," Carlisle informs him.

"I can't see it either, and I can't see Bella and Emily's future anymore," Alice announces from beside Caleb.

"We're researching legends but there isn't much to go on, what we do know is that it's strong and fast growing," Carlisle informs us.

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of them," Jake says.

"This is none of your business, dog," Rose insults.

"Rose, all the fighting isn't good for Bella or Emily," Esme states.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella or Emily," Alice shouts.

"Say the word Alice, baby it's just a little baby," Rose retorts defending us.

"Possibly," Caleb states.

Jake just stares at them all before turning to Carlisle.

"Carlisle you have to do something," he begs.

"No!" Bella shouts, "it's not his decision, it's not any of yours."

"It's our choice Jacob, why don't you respect it," I spit coldly.

Edward then states that he needs to talk to Jacob. Jasper goes with them, leaving me and Bella alone.

  »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««  

"Bella I'm gonna go have my daily milkshake," I say.

She gives me a smile.

I stand up and slowly wobble of the the kitchen where Esme and Carlisle are preparing my drink.

Esme hands me the drink.

"I know that you both don't like my decision anymore than Bella's," I start, "but I just want to thank you for accepting our choices and supporting us when you can. You have no idea how much it really means."

They nod and walk away, while I finish my drink and head back to Bella.

It looks as though she just had a confrontation with Jacob, and it didn't go well.

"Bells are you okay?" I ask, sitting next to her.

"I'll be okay," she says.

I nod and decide to change the subject.

"So what do you want?" I ask motioning to her stomach.

She chuckles, "I think it's a boy but I would love to have a girl."

I nod, " I know what you mean I want to have a girl too."

Smiling we continue gossiping and reminiscing about memories before falling asleep.