12. Everything Off

Recap

Jax went behind me and Ace was in front of me, I felt all the heat coming from them and it turned me on.

"Let's stay in tonight," I said and I jumped right on Ace.

Oh lawddd help me
----------

Ashanti's POV

Right after I suggested to stay in, I jumped on Ace so fast he stumbled backwards slightly, but caught me and we started kissing.

Ace threw me on the bed and stood before the bed with jax while looking at lustfully.

"Ashanti baby take off everything you have on right now," Jax's said in this deep, sexy, sultry voice.

I moaned loudly and just took off everything and my hand immediately went straight to my pussy.

Rubbing, stroking, and pinching my clit softly had me getting dripping wet and looking at Ace and Jax added to that wetness.

"Shit I need you like right now," Jax said and stripped out his clothes along with Ace.

They both put on condoms and stalked towards me like predators, Ace took his hand from my wet pussy and took over.

His tongue was licking my clit and his fingers was going in and out of me like his dick was stroking me instead of his fingers.

Jax's grabbed my neck with just enough pressure for me to let out another loud moan, he turned my head towards him and brought his lips down on mine.

Switching positions Ace laid down and I got on top of him and lowered my pussy on his dick that was standing straight up.

"Ahhh shit daddy," I whispered as I slowly slide down his dick.

I rocked my hips slowly and leaned forward and turned my head slightly over my shoulder and looked at Jax expectantly.

"Come on daddy," I said sexily.

He climb behind me laid his hand on my back to deepen my arch and slide his dick in my pussy to.

"Yessss oh my god yesss," I moaned loudly.

When they both start moving all I saw was stars.

Faster, harder, and longer stroke came and my body shivered with pleasure.

"I'm coming I'm coming," I screamed and I came all over their dicks and they followed right after.

They picked me up and laid me down the side of them, as soon as my head hit the pillow I went to sleep and the last thing I heard was.

We love you baby.
----------
Okay I'm not good at sex scenes but I tried lol enjoy 💔