8. Work For Her

Recap

Getting up we walked out saying bye to everyone, we got in the car with me thinking about what my grandma had told us.

I would have never thought that my grandpa had a twin brother and my mother had two fathers.

So all this time I was getting attitudes from my mama all the time.

What Should I do now?
-------------
  Gwen's Pov (Ashanti's grandma)

"I can't believe she has two soul mates just like I did," I said to Eddie while hugging him close to me.

"Yeah me to honey, I miss my brother a lot," Eddie said to me while hugging me back close to his body.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself.

Well my name is Gwen Claire-Lane I'm the mother of Helen Claire which is Ashanti's mom, and I'm the grandma of Ashanti Claire.

Helen has two well had two dads if you haven't noticed, but she doesn't know this at all because she was a baby when he died.

That was a mistake on my part for not telling Helen because now her daughter has two male bosses that love her to death, and I have a feeling that my daughter is going to start some trouble any day now.

I'm also 68 years old looking 33 haha, but my husband and I are still together until this day.

It would have been three of us but I lost my other soul mate, and my husband now have lost a brother.
------
  Ace's Pov

I still can't believe her grandfather said that to us.

Shouldn't he be giving us the talk about staying away from his granddaughter?

"Sons if you want my granddaughter work for her, and change her mind," he said with a wink towards us.

Wow every time I think about it I just crack up laughing.

"Ace what are you laughing at weirdo?" Ashanti asked me while looking at me weirdly.

The big man above has blessed us with a sexy african goddess.

I looked at her then at Jax and he laughed to, understanding what I was thinking about.

"Nothing baby just sit back and relax," I said to her and she leaned her back on Jax and relaxed just like I told her to.

That's my baby.

I looked at Jax again to see him mouth some words at me.

I looked towards the road really quick and back at him to see what he ha mouth to me.

'Time to put in some work'

I nodded my head that I understood him and we both smirked to ourselves.

I hope she gets plenty of rest!