Bonus Chapter - A Very Wolfy Christmas

Comenzar desde el principio

"Dropping me on the bed. That wasn't very nice," she purred, giving him a stern look that didn't fully reach her eyes.

He grinned, his eyes lighting bright blue. "What are you going to do about it, mate?" Tugging up her white dress he tossed it aside, letting out a deep groan as he eyed her body. "Those are new," he rasped with appreciation at her silky white bra and panties.

Reaching out she gripped his shirt, tugging him closer and flicking open the buttons while he watched with open lust. "And very expensive."

"Is that so?" His eyes lighted even more. She knew that would please him. Vincent didn't care about her spending his money, if anything it was the opposite. He loved buying her gifts. The more expensive the better. Not to mention her lusty and ferocious mate kept tearing off her underwear with his claws and fangs.

Opening the last button on his shirt she trailed her fingers down his hard chest. He shuddered, sucking in a breath, as she undid his belt and trousers. She could feel the desire rolling off him in waves. It surprised her that he'd managed to remain in control this long.

She wondered just how far she could tease him before he snapped. Sitting up on her knees she decided to put him to the test, unclasping her bra and dropping it over the bed.

"Your body..." he groaned, palming her breast with one large black clawed hand. 

Licking her lips, she held back a moan. "Mmm...do you want to see more?" she teased huskily, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushing them down slowly.

"You shouldn't tease me," he warned.

"Why not?" she asked coyly.

He grabbed her ankle suddenly, pulling her towards the end of the bed. Then his claws tore into the thin fabric of her panties, tossing them aside.

Well, that didn't last long at all...

"Vincent! I just bought those!"

"Buy more," he growled, gripping her thighs and spreading them wide. Before she could respond he was between her legs, his tongue lapping at her weeping pussy. They both moaned. Her hands were in his hair in an instant, her hips rocking against his tongue. In seconds she was calling his name and riding out a mindless orgasm. Vincent continued to lap and tease, spearing her roughly with his tongue over and over until she came again with a shudder.

Standing, Vincent licked his fangs slowly, his blue eyes pure fire. Reaching down he tore himself free of his trousers, his cock already painfully hard and beaded with pre-cum.

Stroking himself he gave her a look so intense her toes curled. "Come here."

She approached him on her hands in knees, staring up into his eyes. Then she wrapped her hand around his cock and leaned forward, lapping at the tip.

Vincent groaned, watching her every move. "More," he ordered roughly.

Her thighs clenched at the command. Opening her mouth she drew him in, moaning at the feel of him on her tongue. Rocking back and forth on her hands and knees she fucked him with her mouth, the act arousing her just as much as it did him.

Vincent snarled, his body beginning to shake as he held back and watched. "You like the taste of my cock, mate?"

She made a little sound of pleasure in response and that was all it took.

"Fuck." His big hands gripped the back of her head, his claws twisting in her hair. Holding her firm he bucked his hips, going deeper and deeper inside her mouth with loud grunts of pleasure. Then he stilled, buried against the back of her throat. "Look at me."