Chapter Forty-eight.

Start from the beginning

"-houlden't know about the phone I bought for her!"

"So you are buying her a phone,huh?",I smirked as Seungcheol looked at me and whined.

But immediately went back to his cool side since we are out at the public vampire area.

He doesn't want people to know the silly side of him.

I looked around at the store and remember about Younghee always borrowed Jun's ipod to listen to some musics.

"I guess,I'll buy her an ipod. Bye,Hyung!",I walked away from him and walked towards the ipod section.

I looked at the colour the ipod s available in.

Red?Nah.

White? Too plain.

Black? Hmm,Younghee like things that are colourful so probably not.

I bite my lips as I focused on my task, I grinned as I saw a sky blue ipod and immediately told the workers about it.

I hope she likes-No,I hope she loves it.

Just thinking about her reaction got me excited.

-----

Seungkwan's pov:

I walked around the lamp store,while waiting for Vernon.

I looked at my hand that was holding a bag,I smiled as I bought Younghee something that could warm her up.

"Seungkwan-ah!",I snapped my head to Vernon and walked towards him.

"Which do you prefer?",He was holding two boxes of projector light.

One was galaxy while the other is a star projector light.

"Hmmm,I would prefer galaxy because it has more colours than just a star projector light",I looked at the galaxy box.

Vernon looked at the both boxes and put the star box back to it's place.

"Okay,Let's go with galaxy!",He smiled happily before walking towards the cashier.

I chuckled at how happy Vernon is.

I hope Younghee would be happy as she saw it.

-----

Jeonghan's pov:

"How about this?",I hold onto the dark blue coat and looked at Joshua who was busy thinking about which colour suits Younghee.

"Huh? Eh,Jeonghan. You own alot of dark blue coat already,Instead of thinking which colour suit you-help me!",Joshua groaned frustratedly as he looked at the pastel pink coat and the sky blue coat.

"Which of this two suit prefectly on Younghee?",He pointed at them.

I looked at it and start thinking.

"Younghee love pastel colour..Both coat would looked great on her. Honestly,I don't know. Younghee look beautiful in every clothes she wears",I chuckled at the frustrated Joshua.

"Meh,I'll just buy this two coats then",He grabbed them and walked happily to the cashier.

"He should think about it earlier! We've been standing in this store for about 1 hour half thinking which colour su-",I stopped talking as someone wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I looked at my side and saw a happy Seungcheol.

"Hello,I think we should go now. Everyone is done with their gifts",He looked at me and the shopping bag on my hand.