Chapter Three-Crawling Spiders

Start from the beginning

The first thing I do is checks the walls for a button, or even a switch, but there is nothing. Maybe somewhere on the floor? Nope nothing there. The ceiling perhaps? Of course not, I can't even reach up there. Perhaps my brother can help.

"KOBRA COME HERE PLEASE!"

A few second later I can hear the pounding of feet across the floor.

"What happened!"

Whoops maybe I sounded a frantic, but I was a little frantic anyway.

"Do you think there are any secret passageways here?"

He gives me a confused look, I probably have to be clearer.

"Like something that someone can easily slip into so they could get away."

"I know what you mean but why are you asking?"

Shoot I have to tell him.

"I may have seen something colorful run out into the hall and it may have disappeared."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well I saw a black Dead Pegasus jacket and was like 'oh I should grab that,' so I did. After I bent down to grab it then I heard a creaking sound so I looked up and saw this big blob of colors and then it sprinted into the hall. Naturally, I followed it, but it was gone."

"Are you taking drugs again, or are you just going crazy?"

"Dammit Kobra this really happened!"

"Oh ok and unicorns are real."

"You believe in unicorns!"

This makes him scoff. "Psh no I don't, what makes you say that."

"You sleep with a unicorn stuffed animal."

"How do you know that?!?!"

"You sing it unicorn songs to sleep. So now back to the color blob. You need to help me find it!"

"Ok fine, let's search all the halls."

We search through three halls and find nothing , but when we reach the forth, I see an opened window.

"I wonder who opened this" I ask Kobra as I walk over to it.

"Probably one of the Dracs before they got obliterated."

"Perhaps." I say as I peer out. Out of the corner of my eye I think I see some color, but as I look, there is nothing. Maybe I am going crazy.

****

Fifteen minutes later, Kobra and I walk down the stairs with food, water, and other important supplies in our hands.

"What the hell took you guys so long?"

That of course came from Ghoul.

"Party here thought he saw some colors."

"I know I did!"

"Sure you did bro."

This makes me glare at him, which causes him to what I think is him rolling his eyes at me. You can never tell with those sunglasses.

"Guys stop fighting and get the supplies in the car." Jet says trying to make peace, he is always like this. Without him, we would always be yelling at each other. Jet was the only adult in our group.

We all mumble okay's to him and shuffle out to the trans am with the supplies.

The trans am is amazing. It's a vintage white trans am that is painted with a Black Widow Spider logo on the hood, an American flag on one side, and the word VAYA, which I found out is Spanish for "go" on the other side. Also it's covered in slogans; the front window reads Bulletproof, the back reads Look Alive Sunshine, and stickers from Dr. Death Defying's radio station are stuck on the back bumper.

"Hey dude, look at that spider!"

I jump at the sudden noise, but then look down to see a Black Widow Spider crawling on the floor. Hm, just like the trams am. Crawling spiders freak me out, actually anything that crawls freaks me out.

We all get into the trans am with me driving, Kobra in the passenger seat, then Jet sits directly behind me, and Ghoul sits directly behind Kobra. This is how it's always been.

As we were driving off going back to the diner, aka our home, I could only think of that crawling spider. It reminds me of the colorful thing, and I have no clue why.

Hey guys! Sorry that it took so long to update, I've been so busy lately. But I'm finally on Christmas break!!! Today is Thursday and I don't have practice until Tuesday so that gives me time to write. But I got hurt so I have to go to the trainer instead of practice so I have a little time to write when they have me connected to this thing. But anyways I hoped you liked all 1,305 words(and references)of this chapter. See you next time!