Chapter 8: Underwater Temple

Start from the beginning

"Who the fudge are you?" I asked in a threatening voice. They seemed to finally notice me and grin.

"We should be asking that question to you." The boy said.

"I asked first. Now tell me who you are or do you wanna have a bad time?" My voice was deeper than usual. I could tell my eyes and hair were going to change any second now.

"Fine. The names Dan. The girl with the pink hair is Lizzie and the girl with the brown hair is....." I cut him off.

"Stacy." I said in a bland tone.

"Preston." She said in the same tone.

"You know this runt?" Dan asked Stacy with a confused look.

"We grew up together. I spent most my days bullying him and his best friend." She replied, not taking her eyes off me. I glared at her as she glared at me. I smirked a little. She glared harder.

"Well, what do you say on beating him up after we beat up Little Lachy over there?" Lizzie asked with an insane looking smile. I looked back at Lachlan to see him shaking. Ross and Barney were at his sides, trying to comfort him. Seeing Lachlan like this caused something inside me to snap. I turned my attention back to the trio, who stood there smiling at Lachlan's fear.

"So." I began to say, gaining their attention, "How about we play a little game?" My voice was deep. I looked at them as my lava mob half took over. Their eyes widened as my hair and eyes turned to the color of lava and fireballs formed in my clenched fists.

"You wanna beat him up? Well, you gotta go through the Lava Mob first." I said, any kindness in my voice gone. 

They began to shake. Instead of the fight I wanted, they ran away like dogs chasing a ball. Disappointed, I turned to the crowd that had formed as soon as I changed form. Some looked at me with frightened expressions, some with curious expressions, and some with happy expressions. 

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LACHLAN OR WANT TO DO ANY FORM OF HARM TO LACHLAN, YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME. GOT IT?" I yelled at the gathered crowd. All of them nodded.

"GOOD. NOW LEAVE!" They all ran off to do their thing. I calmed myself down before turning to Lachlan. He was smiling at me. Confused, I walked over to him.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. Which was very high up.

"Because only one person in my life has ever stood up for me like that. Thank you." He answered. He then hugged me. It was kinda awkward considering the height difference. But I still hugged back. It was friendly hug. After a few seconds, we finally pulled away.

"Alright. Let's not waste anymore time shall we?" Lachlan said, walking towards the docks.

~Time Skip to the Docks~

"Are you friends of the Wizards?" A girl in pirate clothing with long brown hair and dark brown eyes. Behind her stood a man in pirate getup as clothes but had red hair and an eye patch covering one of his dark brown eyes.

"Yes we are. So you must be Captain Capsize?" Ross asked politely.

"Aye. That is me. And this is my brother Skipper RedBeard. Now, let's get this mission on the move. Captain Sparklez wants you four to be back at the castle before sunset in two days." Capsize motioned for us to climb up onto the ship. We climbed up and noticed that there was only one other pirate on board. He wore a skull mask and an eye much like RedBeard's on as well.

"Oh. And this is Rupert the Grey. Say hello Rupert." Capsize says from behind us.

"Ahoy mateys!" Rupert says waving at us. We wave back.