Moments Later

"Ironhide, there's a motel up ahead, if you don't pull in, I'll make you," Chromia warns, my eyes start drooping and my head would slightly fall to the side, but I would hear a noise and shoot up, "What happened?" I say looking around widly, "Ugh, fine Chromia," Ironhide grunts, it is night, the moon is out, the sky is dark I could see stars glowing in the sky, thunder rumbling the sky and slightly shaking the ground, all of the Autobots headlights are on, then I see a Motel 6 glowing sign, Ironhide pulls in and parks, the others follow, he shuts off the truck and the headlights, they both unbuckle their seatbelts, my body choose that time to be lazy, I was so tired I couldn't lift my arm to unbuckle myself, Ironhide chuckles then the seatbelt slides off.

I smile then yawn, both Ironhide and Chromia get out, leaving me alone, then both back doors open, Chromia grabs my bag, then Ironhide takes off his jacket and puts it on me, then he picks me up bridal style, it is raining, we all run inside, Ironhide just sped walk not wanting to hurt me if he ran.

I nuzzle into his chest and sink down into his jacket and enjoy the warmth that was coming off of his jacket. Soon I find myself falling asleep in his arms.

Ironhide's POV

I knew Shadow was in recharge in my arms but I didn't care. She was my whole world along with Chromia, I knew she wouldn't be so small anymore, soon she'd grow up start dating mechs, I mentally growl to myself thinking about the mechs she'll bring home to meet me when she gets older. But I was going to really enjoy these younger years, I look at my little sweet spark in my arms while Chromia checked in, her face was so peaceful, I look at her cast, when she go it, she wanted black when she was halfway asleep since they gave her medication that put her to sleep, I chuckle softly to myself remembering Sideswipe fainting at the sight of her ankle. It was bruised badly and swollen, Shadow would whimper when the mech doctor put the slightest but of pressure on it, I would send him dangerous look every now and then but other then that he did okay...

Shadow stirs in my arms slightly, I felt like I was going to break her if I wasn't careful-

Whack

::Ironhide, how many times do I have to tell you? You're not going to break her!::. Chromia snaps through our bond.

::Chromia, we both know I'm not gentle when it comes to small, squishy things or humans, like Shadow::. I say.

She sends me her love through our bond, nuzzling me sweetly, she says her love in a soft tone, which I return.

I hand Shadow to Sideswipe, since she would be staying with him and SunStreaker in a room, Drift was with Crosshairs, Bumblebee was with DragonFly and Hound.

Sideswipe's POV

I mentally did a happy dance when Ironhide gave me Shadow, which Sunny took her from me and held her in his arms, she would stir and whimper but I would stroke her hair softly, she would smile then go back to sleep, she grabbed a servo full of Sunny's jacket and nuzzled into his chest, on the outside Sunny made sure he had a look like he didn't want her, but on the inside he was overfilled with joy holding her.

I grabbed her bag and walked up to the third floor behind Chromia and Ironhide, Ironhide would look back slightly and see how Shadow was doing then look back forward.

::Primus, this kid is light!::. Sunny complains?

::Why are you complaining?::. I ask him.

::Because I want to work on my holoforms muscles::. Sunny grunts.

I roll my optics, he's unbelievable...