Chapter 8

I break from telling people to go to the party and wait for Fresh. I hop out of the void's portal. The bell is ringing. A few students look towards me as the portal closes behind me. My face is cold and extremely serious. I hear yelling and screaming. The doors burst open and I see Fresh. Fresh jumps into my arms. He's shaking. "Fresh... Fresh sweetie... Calm down." I say softly. He has his hat pulled down over his forehead. He's sobbing. The doors then open "Fresh~" I hear people cooing. I am holding Fresh when I look up my eyes are ice cold. "Fresh don't move okay?" I say softly to him. He nods. I quickly portal back to the house. I set Fresh down on the couch. "Don't move till I get back." I say before kissing him. I portal back to see them still there. "Now... Why was Fresh so scared?" I ask coldly. "Oh you mean the slut?" A boy laughs. I get angry at that. "We just beat the shit outta him." A few laugh. I'm now pissed. I grab all of their souls and squeeze hard. "You must... Not know who I am... Not that low life's like you would anyways." I chuckle darkly. I squeeze their souls. They are trying to grab their souls. "Paperjam... let them go." I hear Ink say. "Not after what they did to him." I say angrily. "Their not worth it." Ink says coming beside me. My face turns dark. "Paperjam, Do not crush their souls. Let me deal with them." Ink says placing a hand on top of mine. I calm down slightly but smack their heads against the school doors before letting go of their souls. "A quick warning, if you hurt him again. I'll erase you from existence." I say coldly looking at the five. "There... Feel better?" Ink says. "No... I still want to kill them." I say extremely blunt even for me. Ink sweat drops. "Uh... Stand back slightly to cool down a bit." Ink says. Ink then turns to them. "Now... What did you do to my Son in law?" Ink asks creepily. I raise an invisible brow at this. "Uh... nothing?" One says shaking. I get angry at that. "Paperjam... Calm down." Ink says. "I'll be back in two minutes... Then I'm beating the living shit out of them." I say portalling back to Fresh. He's crying hard. "Fresh? What happened?" I say softly kneeling down beside the couch. "They... Raped me..." Fresh sobs. I pull him into my arms tearing up too. "It hurts." Fresh cries. I see blood on his shirt and shorts. "Can I see where the bleeding is?" I ask him. He nods. I teleporting with him upstairs. I turn on the light. He's crying still. I set him down. I carefully remove his clothes so I can see. A rib is broken and his pelvis is cracked along with his skull. Slut is written across his forehead. I wipe it off easily. "Fresh... I need to reset a rib, may I?" I ask gently. He nods. "I'll make it quick." I say before kissing him gently. I start to reset his rib. He cries out in pain and agony. I tear up feeling his pain. I place my forehead against his as he screams. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I say softly as I repair his bones. I finish healing him. Fresh is crying. I start to kiss him and stroke his two cheek bones. Fresh is shaking. I stroke his skull softly. His tears stop slowly. I wipe the last of them away. "I love you Fresh. No matter what happens to you or to me. I will always love you Fresh." I say tears in my eyes. "It's okay, Paperjam. I... was asking for it." Fresh says. "No... Like you told me... It's never okay!!! Being raped isn't okay!!!" I cry holding him. "You get some sleep before the party okay?" I say softly. Fresh nods as I slip him under the covers. "Fresh... I love you with all my soul." I say before kissing him gently. He soon falls asleep. I then teleport back to seeing Ink being thrown around. I pull Ink away from them. "Paperjam!" Ink says shocked. "Sorry I took so long. I had to reset a few of his bones." I state calmly. I then grab the five boys souls. I push Ink through a portal. "I'm going to kill you five now for what you have done!!!" I say angrily. "We're sorry..." Two of them yell. "Like I give a shit." I say gripping all of their souls tightly. One falls their knees. "What's going on-?" I hear before saying "You raped and bullied, MY boyfriend, lied to my father and just two of you say sorry... Ha! I'll erase all of you." My left eye has magic coming from it. "Hey!!!" I hear before they all fall to their knees. I look over my shoulder to see the principal there. He looked all high and mighty. "Uh... Mr... Destroyer sir... Could you... please let them all go?" They say shrinking down terrified. Students are terrified. "Why should I?" I chuckle. "They're only children." He says shaking. I laugh. "Really? People who rape others are only children to you." I laugh hard at that. Ink falls through a portal. "Paperjam, stop Fresh is okay now. He's safe remember... It's okay." Ink says calmly. "I know that." I say angrily I glare at the brats. I pick them up. They all look terrified. "Paperjam... You'll only hurt Fresh by killing them." Ink says coming up to me. I drop the five brats. "There..." Ink says softly. My eyes soften a lot. My hands trembling. "It's okay... It's okay." Ink says coming over to me. "Look at me Paperjam." Ink says. I look up from where I was looking. "Everything is fine, okay?" Ink says patting me on the head. "Can I at least kill one of them?" I mutter. "No, Paperjam... You cannot." Ink says. My face goes blank. "Please?" I say blankly. "No." Ink says not giving up. I sweat drop. "Fine, but if I catch even one of them touching Fresh, they all die." I growl. Ink flicks my forehead knowing I have an extreme pain tolerance. I raise a brow at him. "I'll deal with the school tomorrow, let's go before you loose your temper again." Ink says. "I do not have a temper." I state. "Yes you do." Ink says sighing. "Mr. Ink. Great to see you again." The principal says smiling down at him. "Paperjam... Calm down." Ink says seeing my eyes shift. "I'll be with Fresh... Since well... I can't kill anyone." I state. "That seems best." Ink says.

Ink's P.O.V...

Paperjam goes through a portal grumbling. "I'm extremely sorry about that, Paperjam is usually a lot less aggressive. I'm sorry for anything he did. He's just extremely over protective of Fresh." I say blushing. I help the kids up. One of the kids souls are cracked. I help them by healing it. "What is he?" I hear a girl ask. "He took over the responsibility of my husband while he is uh... Pulling himself back together." I say slowly. "It is in his genes." The Principal says. "The process removes emotions to make it easier to be capable of the job, he is still regaining some emotions. So he's difficult to handle." I answer honestly. The Principal nods. "And it doesn't help that these five did... things to Fresh." I sigh. "What do you mean?" The Principal asks. "His schooling here didn't last long... He got bullied really bad and tried to commit suicide, he lived thankfully. But after he got better, he ran away with Fresh... I've never seen him happier." I add. "Wait... That guy was bullied?" One of the kids say. "Does Paperjam, Pj or Jammy ring a bell?" I ask. "Yeah everyone bullied him in middle school." One of the kid answers. "Well that fills in some blanks." I mutter. "No wonder... Now I feel like a horrible parent." I mutter.

Time skip... Paperjam's P.O.V...

I'm sitting beside Fresh holding his hand gently playing with his finger tips and palm. Fresh moves slightly he holds my hand opening his eyes. "Hey Fresh." I say softly. "Jammy..." Fresh says. "Fresh... Why didn't you tell me?" I say starting to tear up. "I was scared." Fresh answers looking away. I hold his hand with both my hands. I hold his hand to my forehead. I feel him place a hand to the side of my skull. "I'm okay Paperjam... I really am." Fresh says sitting up. I'm shaking in frustration. "I'm a horrible boyfriend... I can't even protect you." I say frustrated. "Jammy... Don't think that... You're a radical boyfriend!!!" Fresh says smiling at me. "Plus... You were working and I was at school." Fresh says rubbing the side of my skull. "Fresh... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Fresh." I say softly squeezing his hand slightly.