Chapter 4

The party is pretty fun.  Mostly everyone is having a blast.  Ink and Fresh are talking on the couch so I'm not that worried.  I'm standing sorta off to the side away from others.  Reaper and the others are mingling.  A few of the smaller Sans come over to me.  One tugs on my pant leg.  I look down at them.  I kneel down to them.  "Yes?"  I say confused.  "Can we nap near you?"  One of them asks.  "Why?"  I question.  "You just seem so nice."  One says.  I blush and then sit down.   "I guess so then."  I say.  They all start to lay down near or on me.  I am blushing bright pink.  Fresh and Ink smirk at me.  "What?"   I ask.  They lay down too.  I sigh.  Fresh cuddles in my arms.  I smile softly seeing him look so peaceful. 

Time skip...

"You really became popular."  A few of the others say.  I shrug seeing I'm surrounded.  I had been drawing up ideas and such in my sketch book. "We are wondering if you would join the friend club!"  One of the Sans say.  They are from Underswap.  I then notice the one from Sciencetale.  I had been there before and let's just say the characters are a little messed up.  Fresh shifts in my arms.  I hold him closer to me.  His soul starts to glow calmly.  "A friendship club?  I'm not exactly... Nice, why would you want me in your club anyways?"  I ask my eyes extremely calm and serious.  "Well... You have all the cute one's minus me, The Magnificent Sans, surrounding you sleeping."  Underswap Sans says.  I scratch the back of my head nervously.  "Well they did just approach me, so..."  I trail off my eyes going to the side.  "Well... I the Magnificent Sans is the leader of the Friend Club!"  Underswap Sans says.  I nod.  "And I..."  Sciencetale Sans starts.

"  Sciencetale Sans starts

I sigh.  I set down all of the Sans plus Ink and Fresh.  Ink and Fresh are cuddling up against each other.  "I'm using this as blackmail."  I say smirking taking a picture.  Suddenly another flash goes through my head.  I squeeze my eyes putting my phone away.  "Hey, you alright friend?"  I hear.  I shoot strings behind them grabbing Reapers hand.  A few people are startled.  "Reaper... Not at the party... Remember."  I say.  Reaper frowns.  "Come on... Paperjam.  Please?"  Reaper says.  "Reaper you're plastered..."  I sigh before tripping him then letting him go.  I don't realize my left hand is shaking.  Reaper sits up to yell at me.  He stops.  "You're changing far too quickly."  He says.  My eyes get extremely cold towards him.  "You really are a fool."  Reaper laughs at me.  People are watching.  My face goes dark.  "If you kill Ink now you won't have to go through this transition."  Reaper coos.  People are completely confused.  "Transition?"  Underswap Sans asks.  I grab my hand stopping it.   "Oh you guys don't know about the main three Sans do you?"  Reaper says.  "Reaper don't you'll rip this universe apart if you dare say anything else."  I state coldly. Sciencetale Sans looks intrested.   "What do you mean... Three main?"  Sciencetale says.   "Reaper if you dare."  I say.  "They have a right to know."  Reaper says harshly.  The main Sans comes out of nowhere.  "I agree with the Creator and destroyers kid, you shouldn't share that.  It would be genocide or should I say suicide."  He says.  I feel the universe rip suddenly.  I teleport outside quickly and hide myself in the forest as I repair the universe.  W.D Gaster is there supporting me.