One

All Rights Reserved
thals123
⚠️

Mature Content
Read at your own risk

•love can be easily deceived •
.
.
.
.
.
Onwards;

José Martini grinned from ear to ear at the news that he'd just received. He slipped his cigar in between his fingers and blew out a large puff of grey smoke.
"And you're sure of this new information?" He grinned revealing his gold tooth.
The man standing before him stood up straighter, "I'm positive. Saw it with my own eyes."
José nodded his head and wet the bud of his cigar, "In the fire, were there any casualties?"
The man whose name was, Enrique, José's most trusted man nodded, "His daughter is dead. They weren't able to get to her in time."
José couldn't stop the laugh that had exploded out of his mouth, "who was responsible for this horrific tragedy?" His smirk widened.

"One of Casió's rivals discovered the child in attempt to murder Casió and instead burnt down the house with the child in it."
José grinned turning to the young boy beside him, "Son, it seems as though what I've set out to do has already been taken care of, for me. Casió no longer has the thing he treasured most, his daughter."
The young boy, who didn't know any better at the time just nodded, "Your training begins tomorrow Alejandro, don't be late. Taking over after me isn't going to be easy-"

~*~

Seventeen Years Later

"Are you aware of the plan, Christina?" The woman nodded her head instinctively and stood up abruptly.
"Good. The bastard wouldn't know what hit him-"

Alejandro drew a breath and his frown deepened, "Stop fucking telling me bullshit! I need answers!"
"My men went out yesterday to collect my supplies and it was all gone!"
He pointed the gun to the intruder he'd caught, "Now what I wanna know is how the fuck did Casió knew when and where the exchange was gonna take place?"

The man spat out blood grinning, "I've been trained to withstand all sorts of torture, I'll never talk to you!"
Alejandro raised his eyebrows, "Fair enough, but tell me, have you ever been tortured by me?"

The man suddenly grew silent, "Trust me. I'll get exactly what I want out of you-"

~*~
Alejandro sipped his glass of vodka and leaned back into his chair. His right hand man and brother, Allegro was slightly off the side of him with a woman hooked onto his arm. Alejandro took out a cigar and lit it. Blowing out a large puff of gray. Alejandro turned his attention to his brother who had gotten up to take a phone call and was talking quite softly on the line.

Alejandro ran his slender fingers through his gelled dark hair and placed his cigar on the table as Allegro approached with a frown upon his lips.
"The shipment left an hour early because some of Casió's men were found close to the site. It will be here in another hour or so."
He cursed under his breath, "Have them stop at a secure address first before making their way here."

Allegro nodded swiveled his heel and belted out the order in Italian. Alejandro scanned the club and soon he caught sight of a woman, sitting at the bar. Her bronze colored hair graced her open back in her slim fitting black dress that hugged every inch of her body. Her crystal blue eyes were turned towards the dance floor. Her face was round and she had full pink lips and high cheekbones.