Chapter 13

I turned around and tried to run, but Max grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He didn't say it very concerned, but more in a taunting way.

"Let go of me!" He smirked, and gave me a sick smile.

"No can do, Dells. Come on think about it, it makes sense."

I spat in his face...then I punched him in the gut when he was caught off guard. He released my arm and I ran, I ran to the church. I saw Alex already at the church, just sitting in front of it against the wall. The closer I got, the more it looked like he was sleeping!

"Alex! Alex!" He didn't move! When I got to him, I saw the blood dripping down the side of his head. I bent down towards him, and slapped him across the face. His eyes cracked open and he whispered something, but I didn't hear him.

"What?" His eyes moved to something behind me and his eyes grew wide before everything went black...

God, my head hurt! What happened? I slowly opened my eyes and brought my hand up to my head and realized I was bleeding. I looked around me, and saw Alex, James, Jed, and Alice laying on the floor. Jed and Alice were awake, but everyone else was still knocked out.

"Are you all okay?" I asked them. Alice jumped, but Jed just rolled his eyes.

"What looks okay to you?" I rolled my eyes back, and huffed.

"Well, are you guys really hurt?" They both shook their heads.

"No, are you?" Alice asked.

"I'm fine. How long have you two been awake?" They looked at each other.

"I've been up for a while, Alice just woke up though..." Oh...

I crawled over to Alex and slapped him across the face, I did the same thing to James. They both woke up. 

"What is going on? What happened and where are we?" James asked.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure what is going on or where we are, but I do know that we were kidnapped." I replied. 

"Wh--" He never got to finish his question, because the door opened and ten men walked in, one of them being Thomas and another being Max...

"Thomas, nice to see you again." I looked at Max, he looked back at me, his face emotionless.

"You know, I don't agree with you, Idela." He walked over to me, "I'll take her." Max smirked.

"I'll help you, she's a feisty one." I laughed.

"Thomas has never had trouble with me before, and I don't think he'll have trouble with me anytime soon, I try to save it for the people I really don't like." I smiled sweetly at Max.

"I don't really trust you, so I think I should help him." I laughed as we started walking.

"Yes, because you are one to talk about trust! Max you have no right." Thomas looked at me.

"Wait you know him?" I chuckled

"I used to be his best friend. He was one of the most important things to me, then he turned on me, and has now turned me into Hec." Max squeezed my arm a little tighter.

"It's Sir Hector to you!" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever..." Thomas looked at me and gave me a small smile.