Christmas Morning Mayhem

ابدأ من البداية

"But I don't want to!" (Daughter name) cried.

"I look like an idiot, dad," (Son name) complained.

Kise frowned and started to push his two children out of their hiding spot. "Smile, you two look fine!"

(Son name) was in a elf suit: green tights, pointed ears, a green mini hat and pointed shoes. (Daughter name) stood in a house mascots lower body half with a red light up nose and antlers.

You, sitting in the front row of the "Holiday Concert", we're trying your best not to laugh.

"And a one, two, one two three, go!" Kise whispered.

"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS," they sang.

"AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

(Son name) and (Daughter name) looked each other in the eye, and while Kise started to bow to you, they pushed him off down the hall. His suit made him into a human bouncy ball and he soon got stuck in the entrance of the house.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS (FIRST NAME)!" Kise yelled, "MAY I HAVE SOME HELP!"

"(Daughter name), get the needle, we may have to pop his suit."

"Aye, aye mama bird!"

You squatted down to Kise's level and pecked him on the cheek.

"Your a dork."

Kise smiled. "But you love me!" Kise puckered his lips.

"I sure do, thanks for the little play, happy holidays Ryouta." You kissed him.

||MIDORIMA||

~"I'm thankful for having a beautiful wife- ZODIAC SIGN! it's good... I mean, uh... tch DON'T LAUGH!"~

Midorima looked around to see if the coast is clear. No one insight, good. Taking out wrapping paper, he started to peacefully wrap the families presents wondering what their reactions would be on Christmas morning.

"DAD! DAD?" (Daughter name) called. "YOU SAID WE'D PLAY- IS THAT THE PREMIUM BARBIE!"

(Daughter name) appeared at the doorway, several dolls in her hand and her hair up in cute little braids. She snatched the present out of Midorima's hands before he could hide it.

"G-Give it back!" He hisses trying to snatch it but (Daughter name) knew a thing or two about dodging.

"(Daughter name)," Midorima's tone a warning.

"Sorry," she pouted, then peaked behind her father only to see (Son name) favorite iPhone laying on the ground in its box.

"(SON NAME) DAD GOT YOU A PHONE!" (Daughter name) yelled. In a flash (Son name) was holding the phone hugging and kissing the unopened box.

"HEY! YOU TWO GET OUT!" Midorima shouted, his finger pointing at the exit.

(Son name) tried sneaking out the phone but Midorima snatched it before he left the room.

"Phew, at least (First name) didn't find-" Midorima turned around to see you stuff in your face with you (food) present and (Christmas gift) in your hand as you try and sneak out through the window.