jealousy is not the best policy?

[requested] & [edited]

R/D/N = random dudes name

jealous basketball boys | |

akashi

You were laughed at (R/D/N) joke when suddenly the door slammed open and Akashi walked in with a furious face.

"What the!" You yelled as you were dragged outside by your wrist.

You were dragged into a room nearby and Akashi pinned you to the wall after locking the door.

"Don't talk to him, don't look at him, don't be in the same room with him. That's my order." He demanded staring directly at your eyes.

"Whoa Sei, calm down. You don't have to be jealous, he's just a friend," You said knowing he was talking about (R/D/N). "Can you please get off me now?" You asked trying to get loose.

"No." He rested his head on your neck and you felt something soft and warm and pleasureful on the crook of your neck.

"Seijuro! We're in school, people will see it!" You hissed knowing what he was doing.

"Well at least now everyone will know your mine," He said letting you go with a smirk.

kise

"(y/n)-cchi! At least look at me!" Kise cries.

"I'm better looking!" He yelled again hugging your knees as you were texting.

"Get off," You said coldly kicking him away.

"Mean!" He cried out again, then he got a plan.

"(y/n)," He said in a serious tone that grabbed your attention. "I don't like that guy he's bad news! Have you heard what he did! I don't like that your talking to Kenma-cchi a lot but not me!"

"He's a star student, unlike you, and Kenma-kun is only a friend, if you didn't like him then ignore him," You said. "Geez, you know I said I like you back when you confessed right, you don't have to worry, Kise."

You pecked him on the lips then walked to the fridge. You turned your back to Kise and opened your fridge then collapsed sulking.

"My cakes not here."

midorima

"Shin-chan, wanna play?" You asked for the hundredth time making Midorima really annoyed.

"No," The carrot said and started to read again.

"Fine then, I'll get taco Takao," You said storming out yelling Takao's name.

"Here, (Nickname)-chan!" You heard Takao yell.

Just as you were about to walk towards the voice an arm pulled you back.

"Hey let me- Shintarou!?" You yelled shocked.

"We can play a game," He said but then added quickly. "But its not like I wanted to, I'm not jealous.. I mean... ah."

You giggled and held his hand making him red on his face and started to explain the game rules.

"Well then lets play, jealous tomato!"

(And I put tomato there on purpose. Just imagine Midorima with his green hair and them his red face like a tomato and it's stem get it? People were just asking about that so I wanted to clear it up.)

kuroko

"Thanks, (R/D/N)-kun!" You said happily as (R/D/N) helped you with your homework, you've been working on it with him for a while now and you didn't noticed a shadow outside the classroom door.

A few minutes passed and you guys were done with the homework. (R/D/N) said good-bye to you and walked out of school. While you packed up a hand suddenly grabbed your shoulder, scaring you.

You screamed and saw Kuroko standing there. "Geez, don't do that, Tetsuya!" You said placing your hand on your heart.

"Sorry, (y/n)-chan," He said with his usual poker face, but something seemed off.

You guys walked out in silence.

"What's wrong?" You said stopping in front of him with your hands on your hips.

"I don't like it when your with (R/D/N)." Kuroko spilled out looking ashamed.

"Your jealous?!" You asked with a surprised face. "Tetsuya, you know you don't have to be jealous, I love you and only you."

You pecked him on the cheek and you two walked home holding hands.

aomine

"This is the gym," You said showing the new kid around school.

You introduced him to the basketball club and was now showing him around the gym.

"So you get were everything is?" You asked him with a smile.

"Y-Yeah thanks, (y/n)-chan," (R/D/N) said.

"Hey babe, what's up? Who's this dweeb?" Aomine said popping up out of know where and shot the new kid a scary look.

He put his arm around you protectively then glared at the new kid making him tremble.

"I-I'll be off!" (R/D/N) yelled as he runs away.

"Jealous?" You asked amused.

"Shut up, baka."

murasakibara

"Want one?" (R/D/N) said handing you a lollipop.

"Sure- hey, Atsushi!" You said, as your boyfriend crushed the lollipop letting the crumbs fall onto the ground.

"Hey your small," Murasakibara said in a intimidating voice. "That means you'll be easier to crush."

"Sushi, what are you doing?!" You said getting pissed as (R/D/N) ran for his life.

"No one should give you candy except me, (y/n)-chin." He forcing you to eat a pockey.

BLOOPERS & BTS...

akashi

After Akashi left his mark on you, you walked through the hallways like a boss and said to people who questioned you about the mark. "I got bit by a unicorn."

kise

Kenma: I don't think Kise-kun likes me

You: What makes you think that?

//Kise writing with ketchup: I HATE THE NEKO//

midorima

Midorima: So what game are we playing?

You: //evil smile//

Midorima: Oh no

murasakibara

//after R/B/N leaves//

Murasakibara: THE FOOD!

//rip food//

💠💠💠💠💠

Don't forget to request, vote or comment!