AP

[errors]

I  don't want prank you guys with what everyone does so I'll be doin somethin different, thug life am I right? no? ok...

Akashi

The fire alarm started and a voice came from the speakers. 

"This is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill."

As soon as student heard that everyone rushed for the door even after the hundreds of times the whole school practiced. But you couldn't blame them for wanting to live and not die in a fire.

Akashi was directing everyone out of the building and you were helping at his side. As soon as everyone was out you two went to open the door but found it locked.

"Uh is that supposed to happen?" You asked nervously.

"Nope." 

Akashi looked around and saw the staircase that led to the outside. He grabbed you by the wrist and led you to the door, the fire alarm still sounded.

When you two drew closer to the door you noticed through the window that balloons filled the whole stairs.

"Who in their stupid mind would do this?" Akashi said as he menacingly pulled out his red scissors.

Akashi pushed open the door slamming his body to it and a loud sound like gun shots startled him. The staircase was empty and the balloons that had covered the door were popped against the wall.

"April fools president/Aka-kun!" You said as your whole school began appearing.

"(F/n), I'll get you back," Akashi warned.

Kise

The screams of a girl echoed throughout the world. Rushing you saw Kise in the corner with several pillows trying to hit an antique lamp.

"Hey, what are you doing!" You shouted as you batted a flying pillow away from you.

"Wo-wo-worm!" 

The room grew quiet until a bubbly laughter escaped your mouth.

"Hah your afraid of worms!"

Kise's face grew red in embarrassment.