Part 21

At some point during the movie Amy drifted of to sleep, listening to Sheldon's heartbeat. She didn't care for the movie she's only interested in Sheldon's enthusiasm in the franchise and discussing theories over dinner. That was another thing that she missed while she was away.

Sheldon turned his head and looked down at Amy, smiling at the sight of her looking so relaxed and beautiful. The movie calmed him down and returned him to a more sober state. He placed his had on her thigh drawing circles on her soft skin with his hand. He waited through the credits, enjoying this calm intimacy between them.

He yawned realising how tired he was. He peered over to the clock

1:14 am

Sheldon was never one to be up late, he kept to his regular routine and tonight was his exception.

" Hey Amy" Sheldon whispered, gently raising his shoulder up to get her attention.
"yeah, sheldon" Amy replied. Her voice was quiet and raspy. You could tell she was in a deed sleep before interrupted.

"come on, let's get you to bed." Sheldon said.

"can't I just sleep here, I'm so tired I don't think I could make it home" he said, her eyes were still closed.

"I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch no way " Sheldon said proping her up.
" you can sleep with me. " he said hesitantly
" only if your okay with it" Amy said waking herself up, she didn't expect Sheldon to make this intimate move on her.
"lets go " he said smiling, guiding her with his hand.
They walked to the bedroom and Sheldon closed the door behind them.
He lifted the covers up and let her slip into them. Covering her with the duvet. He slipped in the other side.

Even though the were sharing the bed Sheldon felt so far away from her. He turned to his side facing her. Her eyes were shut and she was already returning back to sleep. He moved closer using his fingers gently to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.
He took a deep breath and moved closer, wrapping his arms around her.
"Goodnight Amy Farrah Fowler "
He said placing a kiss on her forehead.
" night love. " she replied