Part 9

Amy sat down at the coffee table, arranging the napkins and drinks she ordered. Amy hadn't seen
,
sheldon looking at her from a distance.
"what time is everyone surprising her at?" Sheldon stuttered. Leonard could see him looking at amy.
"Soon about 10 minutes ." Leonard said cautiously. Sheldon continued to look at Amy in frustration and sadness.
"Let's go." Sheldon said suddenly, walking towards the exit.
" what... Sheldon! " Leonard followed him.
"Oh guys!" Amy said, surprised.
Sheldon turned round to see everyone hugging amy. She hugs everyone accepting all the gift.
They continue talking to one another but Sheldon can no longer hear them.
Leonard gestured at Sheldon to come over. He looks at the exit and then amy. Trying to figure out what to do. He walks towards them, tightly holding onto the bag.
"Amy" sheldon said, he was standing behind her.
Amy stood, shocked. Not yet turning around.
"Sheldon." She said, her voice cracked.
Bernadette gestured to everyone to go elsewhere. They all followed her in silence.
"w-what are you doing here?" Amy trembled, turning around to sheldon. He gave a small smile.
"I came to say goodbye."
"Oh sheldon." Amy leaned forward and hugged his chest. Sheldon holds her, resting his chin on her head.
" I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She murmurs holding in her tears.
"Oh Amy, what am I going to do with you?" He said hoping to brighten The mood. Amy softly laughed and let go of him.
"I'm going to miss you." She said looking down at the floor to stop herself from crying.
"And I will miss you great Amy Farrah Fowler." Amy looks up at sheldon, her eyes full of tears.
" Sheldon Lee Cooper you crazy physicist." She said, the both had an awkward laugh.
"This is for you." He said passing the bag to amy.
She started to open it.
" don't open it till you get on the plane."
"Ok." He put the strap over her shoulder.
" ATTENTION EVERYONE THE FLIGHT TO FRANCE/PARIS WILL BE LEAVING IN 10 MINUTES EVERYONE BOOKED FOR THE FLIGHT PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE GATE!"
" I guess this is Goodbye." Sheldon said fumbling into his pocket to retrieve a handkerchief.
He dabs his eye and passes it to amy.
" I guess so... Do you want to walk with me towards the gate?"
" yeah sure." He picked up one of Amy's suitcases and they started walking."
"Oh wait." Amy put down one of her bags and waved to the gang watching in the distance. She blew a kiss and smiled, they all waved back and smiled at her. She turned back around to sheldon and picked up her bag.
" ready?"
" ready."