part 18

Amy jumped off the barstool and hugged Sheldon, he stumbled back in shock and hugged her tightly across her waist.
"you're early." Sheldon said, unwrapping from the hug.
"and so are you." she said back, she twist back on the seat and gestured for him to sit.
" for you.." Sheldon said, giving the flowers to amy.
"Your favourite."
"oh, Sheldon... Their beautiful."
She stopped to examine the flowers stroking the damaged one - it must of broke from the hug.
"well if we are exchanging gifts now, then this is for you." she placed the flowers on the table. Moving them away from the dirty bar mat and reached into her purse revealing a small black box. She passed it to Sheldon. He looked at the box inspecting it. He read the bottom of the box.

NATIONAL SCIENCE MUSEUM OF PARIS

He opened the box, inside of a exact replica of oxygen atoms, connected to a keyring. "oh wow" Sheldon said he was in shock . He gently lifted it out the box and fiddled with it in his hands.
"I didn't think you'd get me anything."
" Mrs and Mr Cooper? Your table is ready. " a waiter came over and guided them to the table.
"thank-you" amy said, as they both sat down.
" what would you like to drink?"
The waiter asked pulling out a note book from his pocket.
" I'll have a long Island, what about you amy?"
"make that two." she replied.