5

"I love you too, Taylor"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We stare into each other's eyes. We both start to lean in. Our lips touch. We move our lips in sync making me smile into the kiss.
We pull apart and I out my head into his chest. He slowly lays down pulling the covers over our shoulders.

"I love you so much Vanessa" I heard him whisper "I love you too Taylor" and fell asleep.

😉~😉~😉~😉~😉~😉

"VANESSA WERE ARE YOUUUU" I woke up to screaming. "I don't know where she is I mean she's not in her room. She would normally leave a note"I heard Xavier said...oh their looking for me.

I looked to my side to see a Taylor just waking up.

"Are they looking for you?" he asked "Where is Taylor? Have y'all looked in his room?" We heard Shawn "Nope. Their looking for us"
Just as I said that, the door opened to reveal all the guys with the kids infront.

The kids immediately ran to us and started jumping on us. Tiffany went to Taylor and Tay came to me. I pulled Tay to a hug and noticed that Taylor had done the same thing.

"Uh-oh" Tay said realizing what I was going to do. I flipped him and started tickling him. In the corner of my eye, I saw Tiffany trying to get out of Taylors grip to 'save' Tay but he flipped her and started tickling her.

I stopped and so did Taylor.

"Go get dressed we'll be having a family day" Taylor said. "Yayy. Tay give me a piggy back ride" Tiffany said.
They got of the bed and Tay bend down and Tiffany jumped on his back and went of to their room.

-Taylor-

We looked to the side to see most of the guys with their phones taking a video. We just started at them. Then Matt screamed "FAMILY GOALSSSSS" And ran out the door with the rest following behind.

"Go get ready" I said standing up. "Ok I'll get your clothes ready" she responded.

I went to the restroom and started the water.

-Vanessa-

I went to his suitcase and took out some American Eagle underwear, dark blue tank top, black pants with gold zipper design, blue velvet supras, blue bandana, blue watch, and a blueish bracelet.

I just noticed he has similar clothes to Tay... COOL these will be great. I left the clothes on his bed and left his room.

I went to my room, straight to my restroom. I turned the key to the perfect temperature. I brushed my hair and striped off my clothes and hopped into the shower.

🚿AFTER THE SHOWER🚿

I wrap a towel around my body and hair. I walk to my walk-in-closet and go to the dark blue area. After a few minutes, I chose black Victoria Secret lace undergarments a dark blue cropped tank top, black skirt, black velvet over the knee high heel boots. For jewelry, I chose a dark blue velvet choker with diamonds, a ring with a dark blue heart, and earrings, a dark blue watch. I had done my nails dark blue about a week ago (About a week ago (week ago) fuck with us a- no? No ok😥)

I went to my makeup area and sat down. I didn't feel like putting alot of makeup so I just did a natural smokey eye, eyeliner mascara with matte black lipstick. For hair I just curled it and put a dark blue bandana.

 For hair I just curled it and put a dark blue bandana

I heard the door open. I looked towards it and it was Taylor. I smiled and he smiled back. He was wearing what I chose for him with some blue beats around his neck and a black and blue ring.

 He was wearing what I chose for him with some blue beats around his neck and a black and blue ring

I went to my closet and went to my phone case collection with Taylor following behind me. I picked out a dark blue phone case.

"Why u got two of each?" he said picking up the other identical one

"I guess because sometimes the kids or the guys ask me for some" I said "you can borrow it" I added. "Thanks" he said and placed it on his phone.

He took my hand and spined me around.

"Your so beautiful, Vanessa" he said "I love you so much you have no idea" he said. "I love you too Taylor. I want to spend my whole life with you" I said he hugged me.

"I know I hurt you many times without knowing it. All I want you to know is that you mean the world to me. We have kids, we have a family. I'm sorry I didn't help you those 5 years. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said softly in my ear. I pulled away from the hug. I smiled at him "yes"

"Aww look at that we totally saw it coming" he heard behind us to see Tay and Tiffany with their phone taking a video, and behind them all the guys...wow. (Btw they were already dressed)

"Aww... I want that to happen to me" Tiffany pouted

-Taylor-

"Aww... I want that to happen to me" Tiffany pouted

"Nope you'll never date" Tay said "Oh yea and why not?" "Because you are still small" Tay said "You are too!" She exclaimed. "Ya but I'm older" "By only two minutes!" She exclaimed again holding up 2 fingers.

"Still no dating till 40. Now let's go do your hair" he said picking her up over his shoulder and running to their room.

"He's protective of her" Vanessa told us.