1

I woke up to my wonderful kids jumping on my bed.

"Mom can we go to Starbucks PLEASEEEE" They said in unison. I don't get them Starbucks all the time.

I groaned. "I'll go get dressed and y'all shall too" I said getting up.

I took a shower last night so I just dressed in a dark red t-shirt, black skinny jeans, red and black supras, red bandana. For makeup I did a winged eyeliner, a little of nude eyeshadow, mascara and red lipstick. I did my nails a few days ago, black coffee shape. I put on some rings. (Picture above)

I walked out to see the kids wearing similar to me.

They know how to read the time and they only listen music in their phones

We just stared at each other.

"Boii why chu wearin' the same as meh?" I asked in a weird voice. They looked at each other and speed off running downstairs with me following....we play like this.

I catched Tiffany and put her over my shoulder. I started looking for Tay, I found him behind the staircase.i put them in the couch and started tickling them.

"S-stop" they said in between laughs. "First say Mom is tha best and I love her" I said "M-mom is-s tha best a-and I love her" they said and I stopped tickling them.

I giggles and opened my arms to give them a hug which they returned. I kissed their cheeks. My lipstick didn't smudge because, it's waterproof.

I got my keys to my all matte black Lamborghini. We got in and drove to Starbucks. They all know me there because I once worked there so ya I also get discounts on everything.

-Sammy-

I was back in town with the rest of Magcon to visit my family. We just came from my parents house. Next,we are going to visit my younger sister, the guys don't know her yet tho. I'm also finally going to meet my niece and nephew for the first time!!! And I'm so excided!

Right now we are at Starbucks. My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell indicating that someone just entered or exited. I looked towards the door to see a girl with two children besides her.

"HONEYS IM BACK" She shouted and everyone working looked at her laughing while the costumers sitting down, looked at her weirdly. She had tattoos on her left arm, dirty blonde hair in a messy bun with a bandana, small and short. She turned around to look at her children who got a table right next to us. Seeing that they were fine, she smiled and turned around moving up in line. OMG THAT'S VANESSA.

-Taylor-

That can't be Vanessa.

-Vanessa-

I got them a cotton candy frape and I got my self a iced coffee, taking them to the table that the had chosen.

"Thanks mommy" they said in unison. "No problem sweethearts" I smiled.

"Mom we want to play the flute since we already know how to play the guitar" Tiffany said as Tay nodded.

"Hmm. Well I know how to play the guitar. I could teach y'all" I said "Hell yea!" Tay cheered

We were standing up to leave when some one spoke up from besides us.

"Vanessa" the voice sounds familiar but I couldn't find out who's. I turned around.

-Sammy-

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. She immediately jumped on my arms with her arms around my neck and legs around my torso. I missed my baby sister, Nessa.