Chapter Forty-Seven.

Start from the beginning

"Seungkwaniee,What are you going to give Younghee?",He looked at me and frowned on his face as he think about it.

"Hmmm,My selfie? I shall print it multiple time just incase some of it dissappear or something",I laughed out loud, making the others looked at me.

Seungkwan punched my stomach jokingly and walked away.

"Fine,Seungkwan! I'm sorry for laughing,Don't leave mee!",I chased after them.

We reached downstairs and immediately our mother walked towards us with a teary eyes.

"Mom,Don't be sad. You will see us in the next three weeks",Seungcheol hugged our mother while laughing.

Mom slapped Seungcheol's chest,ignoring him and continue hugging her other sons as well as Younghee.

"I'll be expecting to see your for the next three weeks,Honey. Please do come,okay? Remind my sons if they forget about it",Younghee smiled politely at our mother and I smiled at the scene.

Mother lean in and whispered something on Younghee's ear and then I saw Younghee's ear became red and I believe she was flustered about something.

I want to know what are they talking about.

I couldn't pick it up from my vampire hearing strength.

I decided to let it go and hugged our fathers.

-After the ride-

Younghee's pov:

I wrapped my arms aroud the person's neck as he carried me to the house.

I sleep along the journey,thankfully after Dokyeom and Seungkwan calm down from their hyperself.

I don't know who was carrying me but I hope I'm not that heavy.

"It's me,Mingyu. Now stop thinking and go back to sleep,Sweetheart",I hide my face on his chest.

He chuckled.

"I couldn't go back to sleep because I've sleep along the ride",I mumbled.

"Now put me down,I have leg and I can walk",I tried to get off from Mingyu but he tight his hold around my leg and waist.

"Mingyu..",I lifted my head to looked at him.

He pretend not to care and hear me out.

"Mingyu..Let me down",He looked down at me and winked.

I groaned, I was about to hop out from Mingyu's hold but suddenly he start running in full speed.

I swear he did it on purpose.

"I'm gonna kill you if I fall,KIM MINGYU!!",I yelled as he walked up the stairs.

He laughed and hold his tight, "I promise not to let you fall,Younghee".

I didn't heard Mingyu opening the door of my bedroom.

I thought he would throw me on the floor, I squeaked as he purposely threw me on the bed.

"Opps,Sorry. I guess my legs doesn't have any breaks to stop me",Mingyu keep laughing so hard until he fell down on the floor.

"You should have seen your face!",I stared at him but slowly I laughed along with him.

"What happened here?!",Both of us stopped laughing and looked at the door.

Seungcheol,Jeonghan and Joshua were standing there with their arm crossed.

I smirked as an Idea came into my head.

"S-Seungcheol..Mingyu threw me on the bed with much force that I think I head my head on the headboard",I forced my eyes to make river.

Seungcheol looked at Mingyu with an angry eyes,Mingyu looked at me with wide eyes.

"I did not do that!",Mingyu pointed at me.

Jeonghan walked in and hit Mingyu on his head and walked towards me.

"Is my Younghee okay?",He patted my head slowly.

I looked at Seungcheol as he walked towards Mingyu,Mingyu rubbed his head and pouted.

Okay,I think that's enough.

I giggle, "It was just a joke,Seungcheol. He didn't throw me with much force,But he did throw me on the bed and after that laughed his ass off".

Joshua shake his head and chuckle.

"Well,James is waiting outside and I think We have to go now",Joshua point at the hallway.

I frowned, "Go where?".

"It's a secret, Now you take a rest because there's a surprise for tonight. Mal will be here at 9 pm to get you ready",Mingyu stand up and Jeonghan walked away from me.

"But why?",I blinked in confusion.

"You'll see later,Now take a rest",Joshua used his speed to walked towards me and he kiss my cheek.

I blush and immediately cover my face with the blanket while laying down.

I heard the boys laughing and footsteps walking out the door.

"See you later,Younghee".

I guess I can't wait for tonight.

-----------------XxxX----------------

I wrote this in a rush,So I'm sorry if there's a typo.

And Do guess which two members from SEVENTEEN will be staring at my second book.

Do comments and vote vote.

-Applessred-