#51: How to; Pack for a sleepover

Dedicated to the wonderful @EmeraldRunner237 for requesting this tutorial! Hope you like it :) You can get a ded by voting and requesting.

#51: How to; Pack for a sleepover

Sleepovers. When I was younger, I used to get so excited for sleepovers-and I still do. Staying up late talking about cute boys, eating our weight in junk food and pillow fights-I gaurentee that's what you'll be doing. No one really gets any sleep at all, so be prepared. In this tutorial, I will be telling you some essentials that are recommended to bring to sleepovers. 

Sleepover Essentials List:

1- Electronics. Whether it's your phone(which I'm sure you won't forget), iPod or laptop make sure you bring them for some entertainment. If your friends fall asleep early(3am-which is pretty damn early for a sleepover) they will come in handy. 

2-Chargers. There's simply nothing worse than forgetting your charger at a sleepover. Like seriously, there isn't. Remember to bring your chargers so if your mum decides to call and check up on you, you won't be told off for not answering your phone and giving her a heartattack, just because your phone was dead.

3- Snacks. Throughout the long night you might get hangry (angry because your hungry-don't lie you know you do) and it's just a good idea if you bring some snacks and drinks to kep that demon inside of you and your friends stomachs satisfied.

4- Bedding. By bedding I don't mean bringing your whole quilt and sheet set with you, because that will just be impractical (but hey go for it if you really want to), I mean bringing your pillow or pillow case along with you. That way it's just more sanitary if everyone uses their own pillows and it avoid neck cramps from those unfamiliar firm and hard pillows that your friend oddly prefers over your snuggly soft one. Depending on where you will be sleeping, it's obvious that you bring a sleeping bag. Yeah she might have a guest room but what fun is that when you can't take embarrasing photos of your friends sleepign and snoring away at night.

5- Makeup. This is obviously depending on if you prefer to wear makeup or not, but bringing along a couple of essentials like concealer, white eyeliner and lipbalm. Concealer for those horrid eyebags that we all have, white eyeliner to make your eyes look much more wide and awake and lipbalm is a given.

6- Toiletries. Just incase Aunty Flow decides to visit abruptly, it's a good idea to bring some pads/tampons. How awkward will it be if you make your friends sheets red? Very. Also, don't forget your toothbrush, toothpaste,which is optional but if you have sensitive teeth or you just prefer a specific kind of toothpaste, this might be a good idea. And lastly for the toiletries, D.E.O.D.O.R.A.N.T. I don't care if it's winter or summer where you live, I hate it when people think that deodorant is optional. Ugh. One of my biggest pet peeves.

7- Bags.You would probably need a convenient bag to chuck all of your junk in so I recommend a duffle bag of some sort. Really, you can use whatever the hell you wish, but I think duffle bags are the perfect type of bag to bring with you to a sleepover. They should hold all your shit in without being too overly sized or too small-the perfect size for you.

8- Clothes. Obviously bring just enough clothes for you to wear. Like some cute pj's, fluffy socks, some spare pants (you can never be too sure what will happen), underclothes-like bras and underwears, appropriate shoes for what you might be doing or heading to, and a jacket/coat.

9- Extra entertainment. I sleepover is not complete without an awkward game of twister-where your bum is in your friends face (get your mind out of the gutter)- or fangirling over some hotties from your fave chick flicks. So it's a good idea to bring some DVD's, board games etc.

Holy shit were literally half way done with this book! Time flies by fast, dont you think? thanks for putting up with us for this long. I can't wait until we finish this book but I'll also be sad aswell :( We have a few ideas for future books so hopefully we can still stay in touch when this finishes lol :3

Follow l Comment l Vote l Recommend l Request 

Until next time lovelies,

Aya (dream_catchersxo)