Our hands entwined together as we walked out, the sound of the people heartbeats continued to fill my ears. The pit in my stomach growing, the urge to feed grew. My senses hightened as I felt tingles travel up my arm, looking down at our hands I couldn't help but smile, he turned back and smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked, hopping on his bike.

"Somewhere." Was all he said before he started his bike and drove off.

-------

We arrived at his place, he took my hand and led me behind the house. We lay on the grass, our hands entwined. Neither of us said anything, we just lay there admiring the stars. They looked especially bright tonight.

The whole time Jacob was looking at me, I'd glance over every now and then. I turned towards him and stared at him in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Your beautiful." He whispered, leaning in. My heart began beating fast. As he neared I closed my eyes. His soft lips come in contact with mine, sparks fly around my body. My legs get all tingly.

I felt as if I was on cloud nine, nothing around us seemed to worry us, the only sound coming from the wildlife around us. I cupped his cheeks, never wanting this moment to end but being semi human we needed to breathe. Pulling away from eachother, both of us left panting.

Suddenly my life flashed before my eyes, I saw Jacob holding a baby girl in his arms. He smiled down at her. I then saw us running through the woods, kids surrounded us. They giggled at they ran around us.

I snapped out of my daze, I felt more connected to Jacob then ever before. What just happened? I thought.

"You imprinted on me." He smiled widely.

"I-Imprinted?" I suddenly remembered when Jake told me about imprinting, the sparks whenever we touch, the pull between us. My mind forgot about my heartbreak by Edward, it was as if it never happened. My mind now only thinking of Jake.

"And I imprinted on you." He said, his smile never leaving his face.

"So, we're mates?" I asked.

He nodded. I smiled again, pecking him on the lips.

-------

Jake gave me one last peck before saying goodbye, I was now at home and Jake had things to do with Sam and the pack leaving me alone. "Bye," I smiled waving as he sped down the street. I turned around, contemplating going inside, my hearing hightened when i heard Edward and Bella talking inside. I didn't want to deal with her so I turned and went into the surrounding forest.

I kicked a small rock that was on the ground, watching it fly through the air and hitting a tree.

I felt rage build up inside me, the memory of Bella leaving me, Edward using me, me losing my self control, the pain from Ath- my mother dying, the betrayal from Charlie who lied to me. It all built up into a big rage.

Heat radiated off of my body, my breath was becoming heavy. I jumped up into the air, screaming.

Fur sprouted from my skin, my bones painfully broke and reshaped, my hands and feet turned into paws as I landed on all four, my nose now a snout. I finally did it, i finally shifted.

As quickly as I was surprised and happy, I was tackled by a strong force, I looked down seeing a familiar red coat, the Volturi. Whimpering underneath his strong arms, I tried kicking him off. His arm tightened around me but the force was quickly taken away.

Jacobs reddish - brown wold stood beside me, growling at the blond vamp in the red coat. He looked at Jacob, his expression turning from angry to neutral. Jacob growled at the blond threateningly.

He looked between us two before speeding off. After making sure he's gone, Jacob turned to me, nuzzling into my neck. I nuzzled him back and stood up.

His voive filled my head, "you finally shifted." I looked up, unaware that he was mind-linking me. I looked around wondering where the voice came from. Frowning I looked back a Jake who gave me a wolfy grin. His voice appeared again, "just think that you're talking to me."

I frowned again, I looked at Jake, "J-Jake?"

-------

I sat on the steps, after shifting for my first time I felt so much better, I don't crave blood as much anymore like before, my hearing and sight is so muchm everything about me felt so much better.

Jakes hand entwined with mine, sending electrical sparks throughout my arm, I leant against his shoulder. For once, everything felt right and balanced.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What an ending!! I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has read midnight and blue moon til the end! I love seeing people enjoying my books.

The sneak peek for Lunar Eclipse will be up in a few days! Also I big thanks to QueenJewl for helping me write this book! Ya'll should go follow her!

Vote, Comment.

Love you all xxx

~Eliza~