//Seven//

•Abigail•

All night I was on edge about the 'bear' attacks. Everywhere I looked I swear I saw Victoria. I'm still not recovered from James, I'm just waiting for her to pounce. To get her revenge on me for killing James. Technically I didn't kill him but I'm part of the reason he got killed. I looked in the mirror and sighed, I looked like crap. Felt like it to.

I had barely gotten any sleep, between worrying about Victoria and my nightmares.

"Abby!" Sophia said, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hmm," I mumbled, turning to face her.

"Did you hear me?" She asked, pushing her jet black hair out of her face.

"No, sorry. What'd you say?" I asked, as soon as the bell rang.

"I said I'm having a party this weekend, you should come."

I looked down and shook my head, "I dunno Soph, I'm not really the party type."

"Just think about it, yeah?" She said, wrapping her arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back. "Alright, come on Panda Pop," Sophia said, banging on the cubical that Panda was currently in.

"I think there's something wrong with me!" She said, her voice laced with panic.

"Why what's wrong?" Sophia said.

"I'm bleeding!" She replied, We gave each other awkward glances.

"Go, I got this," Sophia said, I nodded and walked out.

I stood awkwardly in the hall waiting for Panda and Soph to come out. "Abby?" I turned around only to be faced by Edward.

"Yes?" I asked raising and eyebrow.

"I have news for you..." He said.

I went to say something but the bathroom door opened, Sophia and panda looked between Edward and I.

"H-hiiiii" Panda said, I thought her eyes were gonna pop out of her head. This is probably the closest she's ever been to Edward.

"Hello" he said, flashing her a smile.

The second bell went off, signalling that we needed to get our asses to class now.

"Come on Abby we're gonna be late!" Sophia said, dragging Panda and I down the hall. I  glanced at Edward with an apologetic look.

I said my goodbye to Sophia before following Panda into biology.

•Grace•

I rummaged through my bag for my phone, when I didn't find it I groaned "shit!" I was already late for school and now I've lost my phone. Perfect. I grabbed out my little mirror and fixed my make up. I looked like crap today, my hair was a mess and my make up could be better. I sighed and shoved it back into my bag.

I began walking towards my black suv. Opening up the door I hopped in and started the car. Driving down the road I turned up my music and screamed out the lyrics. Looking back at the road I let out a scream as I saw a red head in the middle of the road. Slamming on my breaks I swerved off the road.