//Eight//

•Abigail•

We pulled up at my house, for a few minutes there was a silence. My Brain still hasn't processed all the information that Edward had given me. I had so many questions.. But did I wanna know the answers?

"Why did they take her?" I asked, turning to face Edward.

"Honestly? I don't know. It's not like the Volturi to want something from a wolf, or even take a wolf for that matter." He said.

"We have to go get her.. She could be in danger." I said. "Danger. Lovely," my voice laced with sarcasm.

"We are t--" I cut him off.

"Trying everything to get her and answers, I know," I said. I was having so many mixed emotions, sure I wasn't closest with Athena but she is my...mom.

"We will find her. I promise." He said.

I smiled slightly "thanks Edward.. I'll see you tomorrow." With that said I got out of the car and walked up to the door.

-------

As much as I wanted to sleep all morning I knew I had to get up. Fluttering my eyes open I was blinded by the bright sun of Forks, its warmth radiated over my face giving me a slight smile. Standing up I threw my blanket off and walked out of the room and down stairs. I heard nothing but my own movements, Charlie must be at the station. I wanted to help Charlie with the whole Bella situation but he wouldn't let me.

I got dressed into a grey hoodie and black skinny jeans. Walking to the bathroom I brush my hair and let my curls fall down past my shoulders. I take my glasses off and set them on the basin, my vision going blurry. I stick on my contacts and blink a few times. Once I could see again I walk downstairs and slip into some ugg boots.

Grabbing my breakfast I sat down, the only noise I could hear was the sound of my chewing. I was alone again, lovely. As much as I love being alone, it was different. Not having Bella nor Charlie around, it takes a toll on you after a while.

A knock on the door echoed through the empty house, knocking me out of my thoughts. I got up and walked to the door, expecting it to be Jacob I smiled. "Hel-" I was cut off when I was faced with the golden eyed boy. "Oh.." I said, my voice blank.

"I came to give you a lift to school." Edward smiled, walking in. He looked around, taking in every detail of the house.

"Thanks, but I'm going with Jake." I said, leaning against the door.

His facial expression kept blank as his eyes slightly glaring at me. "With him?" He asked.

"Yes. With him, I told him I would," I crossed my arms.

Footsteps grew closer and closer. I turned around to see Jacob standing in the doorway, a helmet in his hands. He eyed Edward up and down, his expression staying blank.

"Ready to go Abs?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I smiled and walked out with him.

I looked up at Edward as I passed, his golden eyes stared at me. Looking forward I followed Jake, hopping onto his bike I placed the helmet on my head and wrapped my arms around Jake, he kick started his bike and zoomed off down the road.

Within a few minutes we had arrived at school. Hopping off his bike I take the helmet off and pass it to him. "Thanks for the ride." I said as he took the helmet from me.

"Abs you don't need to thank me." He chuckled, licking his lips.

"I know, I still like to anyway." I smiled.

"Abby!" A girl called out my name, turning around I saw Jessica walking toward me. I remembered promising to go shopping with her.

"Oh god..." I said.

"Where the hell were you?! You said you'd come shopping with me." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot." I said.

"Your just like Bella." She scoffed.

A pang of hurt washed through me. Even hearing her name was hard. She soon realised what she said.

"Abb-" I cut her off by walking away.

I couldn't bare to listen to her, ignoring her calls I walked into the school and straight to my locker. Grabbing out my books I closed it only to be faced by Edward. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said walking towards my first class.

He stopped me and spun me around, locking me in place between the wall and him. People stopped and stared, but eventually kept walking.

"Abby.." He said, his voice soft.

Tears welled up in my eyes "I'm fine, just leave me alone okay."

He stared at me for a short while, he looked as if he was holding himself back from something. He mumbled something then smashed his lips onto mine. Taken aback I stared at him, my eyes wide.

I placed my hands on his chest wanting to push away but I didn't. For some reason I didn't all I did was give into it. Suddenly the bell echoed through the hall causing me to jump.

Edward smiled and pushed himself away from the wall. He then proceeded down the hallway, looking back at me one more time.

I felt a small smile tug at my lips. Absent mindedly I bring my fingers up to my lips.

"Oh my god!" Pandas voice, knocked me out of my daze. She stood in front of me, her jaw dropping to the floor.

"P-Panda," my eyes widened as I walked closer to her. "Nothing. Say nothing." I said walking into my class and sitting at my designated seat.

-------

Lunch had rolled around, I got bombarded with questions from Panda. While she was yapping away, Sophia sat playing with her food.

"Panda." I said, closing my eyes to stop myself from yelling at her.

"Yeah?"

"Can you please.. Be quiet."

"Sure! Sorry." She said.

I exhaled and opened my eyes, focusing on Sophia. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked up "n-no... Grace has been missing since yesterday." She said.

"What?" Panda said.

"I went to her house yesterday, her mom said she walked to school and when I told her she hadn't been here... Well..." She trailed off.

My eyes widened, horrible thoughts filling my mind. "I-I'm sure she is all good."

Sophia nodded, "hopefully."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn! Are all you #Edby shippers happy?! Are you happy now?! Hmmm!?! 😂 writing that scene was wrong! I, myself am a #Jabby shipper so.... Y'all better be greaful :P

Anyways I will see all you kool kidz later!

(Yes...yes I did just spell 'cool' with a K. Sue me xD)

Vote, Comment!

Love you all xxxx

~Eliza~