Chapter 17

A walk home from school. It usually is peaceful and the blond enjoyed them, but today seemed to be different. It was nice until the blond ran into a certain snake.

Naruto narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. No way in hell is he ever taking his eyes off of him. "What the hell do you want?"

Orochimaru smirked and shrugged. "What, can't I come check up on my favorite student?" His voice almost seemed to give off a hiss as he spoke.

Naruto didn't show any emotion. "I'm not your student anymore Orochimaru, now just tell me what you want."

"Oh, I was just wondering if you all found everything that you wanted to at the warehouse."

Of course he knew they were at the warehouse. Something tells him that he shouldn't tell Orochimaru anything though. Last time he talked with him, he captured him and almost killed him. "I wouldn't know. They didn't tell me yet."

Orochimaru stares into blue eyes without any form of emotion, then he smiles. "I see." Orochimaru narrows his eyes with a wicked smile. "How about you come with me, Naruto. It's so much easier if you willingly come along."

Naruto scoffs. "Do you think I'm that big of an idiot? I know you want to kill me."

"That may be, but if you don't come with me then I will make you wish you had. "

Naruto loses any kind of smile he had when he hears this. "Not happening."

Orochimaru shrugs starting to leave. "Don't say I didn't warn you." He then stops and turns back to the blond. "Oh, that's right, I almost forgot. You forgot something at the warehouse." He pulls something from his pocket and throws it at the blond. Naruto instinctively catches it and drops his eyes down to it for a second, then back up to the snake. When he looks to him he sees him leaving. "You don't have to worry. I didn't do anything to it. Toodles." He waves his goodbye and disappears from Naruto's sight.

Slowly the blond glances down to the vial in his hands. It was the one they were supposed to get. Why did he ...

Not wanting to waist any time, Naruto looks around and starts walking again, puling his phone out of his pocket and calling Sasuke. "Come on, pick up teme. Pick up."

The ringing stops and a voice sounds from the other side. "Naruto, what's wrong?"

"What makes you think something is wrong? Did you ever think I called to ask how you were or anything?"

"No."

Naruto narrows his eyes and purses his lips. "I see how it is. Well, actually something did happen. I ran into Orochimaru into the street walking home from school today."

"I'll be right there."

Sasuke hung up the phone and Naruto pulls it from his head and looks to the screen then sighs and shoves it back in his pocket. True enough, Sasuke showed up on his bike within five minutes, no doubt he was speeding.

"Get on." Naruto grabs the helmet and get on the back of the bike and wraps his arms around the raven. Of course Sasuke would drive like a bat outta hell making Naruto hold on all the tighter, but because he drives so fast they get back to the mansion in no time.

Sitting down at the dining room table with Sasuke and Itachi, Naruto pulls out the vial that Orochimaru threw to him. "He gave this to me." Sasuke's eyes widened and he takes it from the blond to inspect it. "He said he didn't do anything to it, but we can't trust that for obvious reasons."

"He just gave it to you?" Itachi asked looking perplexed.

"Yeah, he asked me if we found everything we wanted to at the warehouse."