Chapter 9- Where's da damn chocolate? (Sleepover vol4)

ابدأ من البداية

Once you're done cleaning the wound and preventing any infections you grab a bandage from the first aid kit and start twirling it around his hand. 

"Is this too tight?" you ask, not looking up at him. 

"It's good" he says and you secure the bandage. 

While wrapping the bandage around his hand you notice that his hands and fingers are rather small compared to other male hands. 

You feel like chuckling at the cuteness of his hands but once you know he'll ask you why you're acting that way and you have no intention of telling him his hands are cute. 

Once you're done you look up at him and you realize the proximity of the two of you is extremely dangerous. You find him staring right down in your eyes. 

For some unknown reason to you, you find yourself captured in his chocolate brown eyes, they look so warm and embracing right now. This is something new you see in Park Jimin, and you probably won't mind seeing it more often. 

You feel your cheeks getting warmer and you break from your haze as clear your throat and step back a bit to make more space between the two of you. 

​​​​​​"So, why aren't you asleep?" You ask trying to make aura around you more comfortable.

Jimin sighs in defeat, he's too fuzzed from his sleep, to think of a way to smart-ass-ly avoid answering your question, "I was thirsty...", he says. 

"Last time I checked you didn't need a knife to drink water" you respond sarcastically making a very valid point. 

He growls at the way you respond to him. 

​​​​​"I don't know where the cups are and not being able to see in the dark I somehow managed to cut my self, Okay?"

"Okay, but you should take more care of your small hands" You smirk teasingly. 

Hey, he's teased you so many times, you have every right to return the favor. 

His face falls into a poker face once he hears your words. His cheeks redden a little bit as well. 

​​​​​​"Whatever," you sigh and turn around and open the cabinet with the glass cups. 

Jimin silently and slightly confused watches your moves as you take a glass cup out and grab a bottle from another cabinet,  screw the top off and pour water in the glass cup. Once it's filled you close the bottle's tap and hand Jimin over the glass of water.

"Goodnight, or Goodmorning, whatever" you nonchalantly say as you give his blank face another look before turning towards the exit of the kitchen and heading back to your studio. 

Midway there, you get a feeling that tells you that you should eat some chocolate. You turn on your heel and enter the kitchen once again. 
You find Jimin gulping down the water you gave him, you don't look at him much, though, as the need for chocolate kicks in once again making you more needy.

​​​​​You search the cabinets for the chocolate bars you brought yesterday but their nowhere to be found.

"What are you searching?" Jimin says, his voice not being ​​​​​anything near hostile neither friendly. Just neutral. 

"Chocolate" you respond.

Since he's not being mean towards you, you have no reason to attack. You never attack first, always the one who attacks in defense, when needed of course. 

"There's none, Jin and the rest of the boys at it all" he responds placing the glass cup in the sink. 

"Well, that's what everyone thinks" you smirk to yourself as you remember you hid a spare chocolate bar in a secret place.