Chapter 4

Upon ariving they saw Vlad, waiting for them. "Going ghost" Danny cried, rage visible in his eyes. "Well come for your little girlfriend and your spawn, have you?" Vlad mocked and without another word Danny attacked. Vlad fought back but he didn't have ghost following him anymore, he was on his own. Danny on the other hand, found an army of ghosts have arrived to fight by his side. He didn't know how they found out, but he was happy that they were behind him.

The battle only lasted fifteen minutes. It ended with Vlad severely beaten and stuck in the Fenton thermos. Danny gave the thermos to Ember, surprisingly one of the ghosts behind him, to take back to the lab.

 Danny went to the library and flew right through where he knew the secret entrance was. He found Sam unconscious , but unharmed. Sam might be okay, but Vlad won't see the light of day for a LONG time.

🕑🕒🕗🕧🕣🕟🕢🕛🕓🕝1 month later🕖🕕🕢🕣🕟🕖🕜🕕🕣🕐🕛🕡🕗🕞

The last few weeks flew by and Danny, Sam and Tucker were sitting in mister Lancer's class when Sam called out Danny's name. He knew what was happening - Sam was in labour. The baby was coming!

 Danny panicked, seeing Sam, the love of his live in pain. "Screw the secret, I'm going ghost" he said. He had just transformed in front of the entire class, which included Dash who kept mumbling that it can't be true and Paulina who cried out that Danny can't be the ghost boy, he only loves her. He can't be having a baby with that goth freak, she thought. 

Danny picked Sam up bridal stile and flew her to the hospital. Her water had already broken and she was almost ready to delivery, so they immediately took het up to the delivery room where the doctor met them. It was already time push, they had just made it to the hospital. 

After about twenty minutes the baby was crowning. Danny encouraged Sam, who gave a big push releasing the rest of the head. Relief washed over her face, disappearing as soon as another contraction hit her. Two pusher later the baby was out and gave its first cry.

"It's a girl!" The doctor exclaimed. Sam and the baby were both checked over and moved to a private room for recovery. "She's beautiful, what do you want to name her" Danny asked, a giant smile on his face. "Paulina" Sam replied, shocking Danny out of his trans-like state. Upon seeing the look on Danny's face she laughed. "Just kidding. I was thinking of naming her Lilith Grace Fenton" Sam told him. "I love it... and I love you" Danny said as he leaned in to give Sam a kiss. His family was now completed. His secret was out, his family accepted him, Sam loved him and now they had a beautiful little girl.

Life was perfect.