48

The air was cool, the sky was a mixture of blues, pinks and reds. The sun was setting just behind the buildings in front of us. The wind was soft yet nippy, making our faces red and numb. Our hair moved in the direction of the wind as we sat, hand in hand, on the rooftop.

"This should be our spot, and only our spot." Brad whispered to me as he squeezed my hand. My cheeks flushed at his words.

"Yeah, I like it here. It's a place to escape reality." I replied before looking up into his beautiful brown eyes. A smile was plastered on his face, his perfectly straight teeth were beaming at the amazing view in front of us. His cheeks were red from the cold, but his skin was glowing. His long, thick, dark eyelashes were slightly moving as the wind gushed past, his eyebrows sat perfectly on his head as his fingers intertwined with mine.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," He said as he kissed my head and pulled me into his chest, I inhaled his scent-the heavenly smell made me smile into his chest. This is all I wanted. The love of my life, my favourite place and the city of London in front of us, along with the sunset and the colourful sky.

"And I wouldn't ask to spend my nights any better than this." A huge smile crept on my face as he said those words, my heart fluttered and my stomach erupted with butterflies.

"This has been the best 5 months of my life, Brad." I said before looking at him, sitting my body up straight so I could see him clearly.

"It has, and I can't wait to make even more memories with you." He grinned widely at me, he always manages to make me smile and will never fail to.

"There's a lot more to come." I smiled, looking back to the sun that had nearly disappeared, the sky was all sorts of colours now-although it was starting to get dark. The moon and the stars shining through the faint clouds, ready to light up the sky.

"Oh, a whole lot more."

**

AND THAT'S THE END OF INSTAGRAM!
Thank you all so so so much for all of the views, comments and votes! And yes, I WILL be writing a sequel to this book and I also have some good ideas. I really appreciate the love you have given this book, even if you haven't voted or commented, I appreciate every single one of you. I hope you all enjoyed this book! I love you all!❤️

{SEQUEL COMING SOON}