37

Maddie's P.O.V

I am now on my way home from Brad's house, after he told me he is now the new member of a band we went to his to stay out of the cold. I can't even begin to say how proud I am of him, after all, he did say it has been his dream for years.

I walk the cold, gloomy streets of London, the moon is shining down onto me as I walk home. My scarf wrapped around my neck, my hands tucked into my sides with the sleeves of my jacket over them. I am freezing. It is so cold and it's not even December yet!

I decide to call someone so I wouldn't feel too lonely, the first contact I see I have no hesitation on calling.

The phone rung twice until they picked up.

B- Babe? You just left mine like..5 minutes ago.

He laughed through the phone.

M- I know, but I'm walking by myself and it's cold.

B- You should of stayed at mine! I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind.

M- Oh well, I'll be home soon. Just thought I could call you so I don't feel lonely.

B- Well, as long as you're okay.

He said, sounding concerned.

M- In fine, you don't need to worry about me.

I smile.

B- Well, tomorrow I'm going to meet up with the boys so why don't we make plans for the weekend?

M- Yeah, I'm happy for you Brad.

B- I'm happy that you appreciate what I do, I am so thankful for you Mads.

M- I love you.

B- I love you too.

M- Well I'm home now, I'm going in the bath and I think I'll just relax.

B- Okay, see you soon.

M- Bye.

I say softly before ending the call. I close the door behind me and take my jacket off, hanging it up after. I quickly run upstairs and into the bathroom, almost immediately running the bath. I walk towards my bedroom and get into my pyjamas and throw my hair up into a bun to keep it out of the way.

**

My bath is finally ready, my parents have just got home. My dad had gone back out with a few friends I think and my mum is relaxing downstairs.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed before I got into the bath. I quickly pick it up and open it, desperate to get into the warm bath.

Maddie? Can we talk soon? I really need to talk to someone and you're the only person who I can trust at the moment ❤️

It was Lily. What's happened? Has Neels finished her? He better not have..if he has I'll be having words with him.

I'm just getting in the bath now but when I'm done I'll meet you somewhere, hope you're okay Lils ❤️

Thank you Mads! ❤️

❤️

I step into the bath and push every stressful thought to the back of my mind. I sigh and finally relax into the bath, the warm water soaking my skin as the bubbles float around me.

**

will updates soon loves x