33

Maddie's P.O.V

I started getting ready for tonight, I have done my makeup a bit more than I normally would only because I'm going out. Lily is picking me up at 5, that gives me just over an hour to get everything sorted. The only thing bothering me is the fact that Brad can't come, I know he has plans and he has things to do, but I miss him and I miss spending time with him-although I saw him yesterday I still miss him.

After I finished my makeup, I curled the ends of my brown hair and put some hairspray on, hopefully it'll stay like that. I run my fingers through my hair, then move on to my outfit.

**

I have finished getting ready with 10 minutes to spare, I decide to go downstairs and see my parents before I leave.

"Hi Maddie." My mum smiles.

"Hi mum." I smile back, she then turns around and carries on doing the cleaning. I walk into the living room and find my dad reading the newspaper.

"Hi dad." I say as I sat down next to him.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asks refuting to my outfit.

"I'm going out with a few friends." I smile. I get up off the couch and make my way to the mirror in the hallway.

"You look lovely by the way." My dad kisses my cheek and runs upstairs. I pull out my phone and take a quick mirror picture before I leave, I decide to post it on instagram since I haven't posted in a while. I press the share button and turn off my phone, straight after I put it down it buzzes.

Wow..

What?

You look so beautiful Maddie.

Thank you Brad! X

I wish I could be going with you:(

I know, me too:(

Anyway have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow princess x

I will Brad, thank you I love you x

I love you too x

I put my phone in the small purse I'm holding and hold it to my side. Lily should be here soon, I glance out the window but no cars are there. I sigh and sit back in the couch.

I'm outside! Hurry up!

I laugh at her text and stand up from the couch, I make my way to the door and open it.

"I'm going now!" I shout towards the living room and kitchen.

"Have a good time!" My mum shouts.

"I will, thanks." I say before closing the door, Lily is sitting in her car on her phone. I walk towards the passenger door and open it.

"You look amazing." Lily gasps.

"Have you seen yourself!" I say back. We giggle at ourselves before making our way to town.

Brad's P.O.V

The reason I couldn't go with Maddie was because I have something very important happening. It's very big for me and after all these years of keeping it to myself, I am finally ready to do something.

Today I am meeting up with 3 boys. (I know this isn't how they met but just go with it). They are all friends with each other, but I am yet to meet them. I am so incredibly nervous, this has been my dream since I was young and it might be coming true.

The 3 boys are in a band at the moment, but they're without a vocalist. They held auditions but none of them were right, I saw some of their videos online and they sound good. For now they do covers since they don't have any of their own songs. I messaged them one day and they said we could meet up and have a chat about this, and I am so anxious.