26

My mum, dad and I sat in the living room, Bella went home earlier with Polly. I told my dad everything that had happened while he was away, about Lucas and how we broke up, now to tell both my parents about Brad.

"I have something to tell both of you." I smile, I'm excited to tell them but also quite nervous.

"I..I have a new boyfriend." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Since when?" My mum asked.

"The day after you left, I thought I'd wait until you come home to tell you."

"I'm happy for you, Maddie." My dad said cuddling me.

"Thanks, dad." I hug him tightly, my mum smiles at us.

"What's his name? What's he like?" I'm hoping they'll like him.

"His name is Brad, he's 21 years old and has curly hair." I feel my cheeks redden as I spoke about him.

"He sounds nice, when can we meet him?" My dad asks as he wraps his arm around my mum's shoulder.

"Whenever." I reply nervously, I guess it won't be as bad.

"If he does anything like Lucas, I'll make sure he knows what 'kick your ass' means." My dad says with a smirk.

"He's not like that! He's really sweet and he's really kind to me." I smile at them.

"As long as you're happy, that's all the matters." My mum smiles.

**

Brad!! Reply right now!

Why?! Are you okay?

I'm fine! But my mum came home with my surprise!!

What is it?

I'll explain it all later but I haven't seen my dad in like 8 years and he came home today!!

Awh Mads! I'm so happy for you!

I told my parents about you, the first things they asked was what you're like and when they could meet you..

They want to meet me?

Yes..

I don't mind, I'll do anything for you.

I'm blushing stop!

Well I don't mind meeting them x

I'll ask them when x

I love you Mads x

I love you Brad x

**