14

(skipping to Saturday because I'm guessing you don't want the boring parts of visiting family:))

Maddie's P.O.V

Today is the day I meet up with Brad again, it's finally Saturday. After torturous visits to the family and family friends, I was able to do what ever I want-that is until the hyper active puppy comes to stay.

Today's outfit is casual, but simple-I chose some black jeans with rips in the knees, a plain white tee that is a size too big but it looks nice, my favourite denim jacket and my black boots.

"Where are you going today?" My mum asks as I stand in the kitchen, it's almost 1 so I'm ready to go.

"Meeting a friend." I smile.

"We'll have fun, be back by 5, Polly is coming with Bella then I am staying at Polly's, then we leave in the morning." She smiles, I nod my head and sigh.

"Okay, well I'm going now."

"Bye sweetie!" She shouts, I wave to her and open the heavy door. I slam it shut and begin to walk to the park. Today's weather is so unreliable. The sun is out, however, it is like Antartica here, it's freezing!

**

I just walk through the gates to Hyde park, where Brad and I first met. The memories come back making me smile at how embarrassed and awkward I felt. But at the same time, it was cherishing and memorable.

The bench that we say on came into view, the figure of a small boy was already there. I could tell it was Brad, he had curly hair and is sitting the way he does.

"Hey." I smile, he looks up at me. A smile spreads across his face as he stands up to greet me.

"Hi." Brad pulls me into a hug, the warmth of his body reflecting on mine. We pull away and sit down on the bench.

"So, how are you?" He asks putting his phone away.

"I'm good, how are you?" Brad smiles and crosses his leg over the other.

"I feel less stressed without a dog running around me." He laughs, making me smile. When Brad laughs, he gets a simple in his cheek and it is so cute. Wait, Maddie stop!

"Well I'm spending 4 days with a hyper black Labrador puppy, that's going to fun!" I said sarcastically.

"You'll be fine!" He nudged my side gently, I turned to face him, his brown eyes stared back into mine.

After literally a few seconds, it started raining. The drops fell from the sky only a few times, but it got worse.

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed.

"Come on, my house is just around the corner!" Brad grabbed my hand as we ran out of the park, the rain pouring down on us. My clothes and my freshly washed hair are now wet and heavy, great.

Brad leads me towards a decent sized house, the rain kept pouring on us as we ran towards it.

"You alright?" He asked as he shut the door behind, my clothes and hair are now dripping, the draft from the wind caused me to shiver.

"Yeah, thanks." I smiled.

**

Sorry for the crap chapter, I'm really tired recently so sorry for any mistakes or bad chapters:(