Ink!Sans X Blind!Reader

Start from the beginning

"I actually expected you to run down a cliff for some strange reason," giggled Ink, hearing his footsteps crunching on the fallen leaves. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up, then fixed his grip.

"That song you were singing is ancient, y'know," commented Ink. You managed to slap ink in the back of his skull. He squeaked at the sudden action.

"D'awww~! That was so cute!" You giggled, putting your hand up to your mouth the keep the giggles from over flowing.

"B-BAKA!" Stuttered Ink, hearing is voice fade, probably meaning his turning his head away from you.

"What's a 'baka'? It sounds like some bird," you asked, tilting your head to the side. (I actually thought it was a bird when I first heard of it--) Ink bursts out laughing. You giggled too, Inks laugh being contagious.

"It means Idiot in Japanese, now, let's go," Ink explained briefly, then started pulling you through the forest. Once you felt warmth shower your body, you immediately knew you were in the field you and Ink were in earlier.

"Wanna teleport to Grillbys?" Asked ink, stoping his pace and turned to you. You nodded up and down in response.

(Ugh, I'm way to tired to type a good description for the teleportation but I'm a nice friend so I'll do it but UGHHHH--)

Holding onto Inks hand tighter, you shut your eyes, even if it doesn't make much of a difference. You felt pressure behind your eyeballs, and your body being pushed down on ground that wasn't there. Your gut twisted in an uncomfortable way in the process. Holding onto Inks hand even tighter, the uneasy feeling stopped within 3 seconds. You let go of Inks hand and held your stomach. You have reached your destination, right outside Grillbys!

"Uuuuuggggghhhhhh . . . I will never get used to that . . " You groaned. Ink laughed, patted your back and waited for you to recover. He put his hands on his hips, then leaned all his weight on his right leg and shook his head as you mumbled:

"It just had to be like that, huh?"

Ink started chuckling, but cut short quickly. You sat up, then guessed where he was and turned in that direction.

"Ink? Is something wrong?" You asked, confusion and worry laced into your tone if question.

"Heh, its the overly-creative skeleton with the blind kid," Chuckled a dark, glitchy, yet young voice. I could basically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Heh, it's the glitchy bully with no one around him, so sad," you retorted, growling lowly. Error scoffed.

"I'm not a bully," Error replied, signing. "I'm Error. What are you two even doing here? On a date~?" Error asked, cooing the last part. Your face turned red and you guessed the same with Ink. You tried to tell Error to go away, but all that came out of your mouth were incoherent stutters of embarrassment.

"Pffftt-- sorry what?" Error snorted.

"E-error!"

"You guys are fun to tease. Cya, love birds~" with that said, Error walked into Grillbys.

"He's got a point, Ink . ."

"Huh?"

"This is kinda a date . ."

"U-uh! L-let's j-j-just go I-in . ." Mumbled Ink, grabbing your hand and pulling you into the warm restaurant. The atmosphere was humble, and the warmth of the building made you smile. Ink helped you sit down on one of the stools at the bar.