Part 3

It had been 2 months since the accident, Christina and Adam were still dating and everything had gone back to normal. They started taping Season 5 of The Voice, and said to be the best season. Adam and Christina woke up side to side ready for another day of work.

"Good Morning" Adam said placing soft kisses allover Christina’s face.

"Hmmm?" Christina rolled over trying to cover her face from the sun. 

"Wake up sleepy head we have to be on set soon."

"Ugh it’s to early" "I’m so soar from last night. I don’t think I can walk" She said laying back down and getting under the blankets.

"No you’re not pulling that one on me again" Adam said remembering last time Christina said that which made both of them late. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom setting her down on the counter.

"Adam i’m serious you did something different last night. It felt so good but now i’m soar as fuck."She said while slowly jumping off of the counter. "Good Morning." She said slowly placing her lips on him and pushing him out of the bathroom.

After getting ready and having breakfast they drove to set, arriving late which was starting to become a routine for them.

"It’s been 2 months and I still find it weird and alittle gross seeing you walking hand in hand." Blake said while reaching and greeting them both.

"Shut up dip-shit your just jealous." Adam said punching Blake softly on the arm.

"Oww, and yes I am jealous… of Christina." Blake said 

"Haha Morning Blakey." Christina said hugging Blake and giving him a peck on the cheek.

They walked to their chairs finding CeeLo already there ready to start shooting.

After a successful day of shooting everyone went to their homes including Adam who had to go to his house to pick up a few things.

Arriving at his house he saw someone at his front gate, someone he didn’t expect to see.

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk Adam." Behait said walking towards Adam.

"I umm okay uh come on in." Adam said unlocking his front door. "I’m kinda in a hurry so can you make it quick?"

"I’m pregnant." " I found out last month and I wasn’t going to tell you knowing that your with Christina now but you need to know."

Adam was out of words. “H-how, w-when?” 

"I’m 2 months, and I know it’s yours because I haven’t slept with anyone since you."

"Why now… Why couldn’t you have told me sooner?" Adam said standing up from where he was and stared pacing from one side of the room to the other.

"I thought you would be happy to know, you’ve love kids." Behait said trying to act like she didn’t do anything wrong.

"I’d be happy about it if I was still with you." "I’m with someone else and I love her… I-I don’t know right now, I-I need time to think." Adam said sitting back down placing his head in his hands.

"Think about what Adam? There isn’t much to think about. You either break up with Christina and get back with me….. or you’ll have to live not knowing your child."

"Behait please leave, I can’t make a decision like that right now." Adam said walking to his front door and opening it.

Behait left leaving Adam to drown in his thoughts.

He called Christina letting her know he would be there sooner than expected.

"Hey babe whats up?" Christina asked Adam sitting next to him in the couch.

"Behait came to visit me today."

"Oh." Christina said standing up. 

"Hey, nothing happened." Adam stood up and walked over to Christina taking her hands in his. "She came over to tell me something."

"Tell you what?" Christina asked feeling worried.

"She said s-she’s… pregnant." "With my kid."