What would I choose?

Ironhide

Or

Mom...

Moments Later

I was sitting in the main room, my things are packed for the journey, Sideswipe, Jazz, Crosshairs, Hound, Drift, DragonFly, SunStreaker, Sideswipe, Chromia and finally Ironhide were all going, we boarded the plane, Ironhide got in first, then down the line, I was the last one on, I didn't want to go, I was scared of planes and this would be my first time going on one.

I was standing at the end of the ramp my duffle bag over my shoulder, I see all of them getting comfortable on the plane.

"Get on the plane!" Crosshairs orders, "We do not have all day!"

"NO! I don't want to go!" I snap I set my stuff down and go to run off but Sideswipe grabs me up in his Autobot mode, I squirm trying to get away, "Nope, we're going I know you don't want too," Sideswipe grumbles sitting down on the floor, I see SunStreaker with my bag, "I don't wanna!" I cry, I sit in Sideswipe's hand crying.

Moments Later

I lay beside Ironhide who was fixing his cannons, I hug his leg the metal armor that wrapped around his leg, "Kid," he says stopping to look at me, "I don't want her, I want you," I whisper, "Kiddo, it's too late, it's not your decision-" he says I jump up cutting him off, "No it should be my decision! I don't want her! I WANT YOU TO BE MY FAMILY! She left me!!" I scream stomping my foot.

"She's suppose to be dead! It's an impostor! I went to her funeral! I saw her body! SHE IS DEAD!! GONE! JUST LIKE MY DAD! GRANDMA! EVERYTHING I LOVED! GONE!" I scream.

Tears streaming down my eyes, "Gone..." I murmur and walk off to an secured area of the plane.

SunStreaker's POV

He watched as the young femme walks off crying, he felt sorry for the femme she had lost everyone she loved. Her carrier she didn't want to even look at her, nor think about her.

SunStreaker transformed and brought out his Holoform, he watched as the others brought out their holoforms, he growled to himself and walk towards the human femme, she was sobbing while she held herself, SunStreaker walks over to her and sits down by her, "Go away," she sobs, he grabs her gently and pulls her into his embrace, she sobs in his chest, "I don't want her! She left me!" She sobs, SunStreaker rocks her in his arms back and forth, he used to do this with Sideswipe when Sideswipe was young and scared, SunStreaker felt as if she was a life line for him and Sideswipe.

SunStreaker kisses her helm gently, he whispers soft soothing things to her, she wraps her arms around his Holoform sobbing into his chassis her warm salty wet tears soaked into his shirt. Did SunStreaker care? No, he didn't give a care in the world, soon he heard no noises from her, he looked down at her, a soft soft smile appeared on his lips, she had cried herself into recharge, like Sideswipe used to do when he was younger, after SunStreaker soothed his small breaking spark with soothing words.

He took his jacket off carefully not wanting to wake the femme and wrapped it around her small frame, she nuzzled into his chest smiling happily, he held her while she slept, occasionally looking down at her, she would squirm in his arms slightly to get comfortable, then he felt his twin enter his mind, he looked down and made Sideswipe also look down at her.

::She's so cute!:. His twin cooed.

::I'll have to agree with you Sides:. SunStreaker says then Sideswipe nuzzles him through the bond, on the inside SunStreaker enjoyed his twins affection but on the outside he was grumbling to himself, he then felt a small warm face lie on his shoulder, he looked over and saw the femmes arms were wrapped around his neck while her face was nuzzled into his shoulder.

He held her while she recharged, occasionally leaning in and kiss her forehelm or her soft, squishy cheek plate even her hair, making her make a noise then return to recharge, SunStreaker sat there holding his....the femme in his arms.

That Night

Shadow's POV

I lie in Crosshair's arms, he, Jazz, Sideswipe and even half of the time SunStreaker all took turns holding me in their arms, "Okay Crosshairs you've had her for 1 hour, pass her!" Sideswipe snaps, Crosshairs grumbles and passes me to Jazz, Chromia and DragonFly chuckling at the boys, I groan and look at my foot, the black cast making my foot warm but not my toes, "You've got cold toes girly," Jazz says making his warm hand wrap around my small toes, "Warmth," I murmur, then a blanket is tossed at me, then a pillow, "There," DragonFly says wiping her hands off, I look and see Ironhide off away from our weird group.

I didn't like him being alone, Jazz notices I'm looking at Ironhide, "Hide! Whatcha ya doin over there?" Jazz shouts still in his human form, Ironhide is the only one in his bot form, Hide looks back then quickly looks forward, his back is turned towards us, I felt hurt, Hide didn't want to talk with me he didn't even want to look at me!

I look at the floor of the plane.

"Excuse me passengers, it seems we have to land in Florida. We'll be in Florida tomorrow night," the pilot says over intercom, Ironhide grunts, I yawn, that 30 minute nap I took laying on SunStreaker didn't feel like 30 minutes, it felt like 4 seconds, Chromia walks over to our group, "Time for recharge," I groan while the others snicker, "All of you!" The snickering stops, "Yes ma'am," they all mumble, "Who are ya gonna be rechargin with?" Jazz asks, I look at Hide, he's already in his vehicle mode.

"Come on dear," Chromia says handing me my crunches, we walk over to Ironhide, "Hide? Come on you can't ignore her," Chromia says, "Go away," he growls, I felt heartbroken....it was like someone had told me Ironhide was dead, Chromia smacks his hood, "You better. Spend. Time. With. Shadow!" Chromia growls through gritted teeth.

Then the back door opens, Chromia sets the blanket and pillow in the back seats comfortable, she helps me get comfortable, she sets my crunches beside Ironhide's vehicle mode, once she is gone I curl up in the backseats, I pet his backseats, "Ironhide, I want you to be my family, why are you ignoring me?" I whisper.

"Because, it's not my decision for you to go with me.... Kiddo I just want you to know-" the three words he says made me freeze.

"I love you"

There's a Autobot in my barnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara