Radish

I'm pretty sure I can already hear the collective groans before I even begin this, but all I have to say is that this is a great opportunity for me and I'd really love it if you all listened to what I have to say.

So, I was contacted by Radish a few days ago to write for them. For most of you who don't know, Radish is a serialized fiction app where stories are shared for writer's who get paid for them. It's available on Android and IOS.

Now I know that doesn't make many people happy because well who the hell would want to pay for my crappy stories? But for me this is a great opportunity because I can actually get supported monetarily for doing one of the things that I love. Writing. Making a little dough might not seem much but for all the time, effort, brain-wracking and energy put into making the stories you enjoy, I think it's only fair that writer's should also get something out of it.

Do not fear. I am not leaving Wattpad (I would never. I love this site wayyyyy too much). I'm only going to post a few exclusive stories and probably sequels of stories already written here on Radish. To read them, you need to use coins. For those of you who aren't overjoyed at the prospect of spending money, there are options for you.

Now the way it works is that there are three story types:

Premium: This is where readers pay per chapter to read my story.

Freemium: This is where readers pay to read the latest chapter now, or wait one week to read it for free.

Free: This is an option for if you really want to be generous and allow them to have it all for free!

Now since I'm new and building a fanbase, the two options I'm going for now are Free and Freemium.

The story under Free will be an edited version of Wayward (finally). Reckless will be put under Freemium since it's still ongoing along with a new project you are all yet to see. All my other stories will remain on Wattpad exclusively.

Now, this means that for every Reckless chapter I post on Radish, I can only post it after a week on Wattpad because it's under Freemium and becomes free to read after a week. It will be the same with the other story if I do decide to post it here also. The bonus is that for those two, the first three chapters are free.

I really hope that you guys will be kind enough to support me with this. My username for Radish still remains the same. revolution_starter.

Thanks!