A Steamy Surprise

Start from the beginning

Walking back across the room, you contemplated what to do next. You could always try to make a run for it, back to your bedroom. Wearing Negan's bed sheets for everyone to see? Yea, right.

Walking over near the table and chairs, you saw that Negan's gloves were still lying on top of the smooth surface. Picking one up, you gave a tiny shiver at the feel of the buttery leather. Images of Negan's glove-covered fingers trailing across your arm, wrapped around your neck, and coasting down over your mound flashed through your mind, causing you to drop the glove back onto the table.

You glanced over at the dark, wooden armoire, where Negan had pulled out the dark green jeans last night. Perhaps, you could just borrow a pair of his pants, until you could get your own? Walking over to the large piece of furniture, you pulled open the same drawer, and struck gold. There were various pants in the drawer, all folded neatly. It felt strangely intimate to be looking at his clothing like this, and you quickly grabbed a pair of light grey sweatpants, which were lying on top, and shut the drawer.

Looking to the left of the armoire, you noticed a door that had previously never really caught your attention. You had vaguely known it was there, but had always assumed it was just a closet of sorts, and were usually too focused on interacting with Negan when in this room to give it much thought. However, now that you were alone, you found your curiosity piqued. If it was a closet, perhaps he had a robe of some sort in it, which would cover you up more. A robe would also look more ambiguous, and if you met anyone in the halls on the way back to your room, they might just assume you were coming back from the showering area. However, wearing a pair of Negan's pants would look much more obviously out of place, since they would be so long and baggy on you. But, it was bad enough to open one of Negan's drawers and steal a pair of sweatpants...did you dare open up his closet and go through his things, as well?

If he had left you a pair of your own pants, you wouldn't have to go through his things, your subconscious said, seeming more assertive and sure of itself than it had been all week.

Decision made, you stepped up to the door, tucked the sweatpants under your arm, and turned the metal knob. When the door opened, your jaw promptly dropped open in shock.

It wasn't a closet, after all. It was a private bathroom.

Stepping hesitantly across the threshold, any thoughts of finding a robe forgotten, you took in this new discovery. Clean, grey-tiled floors and walls showcased a bathroom fit for a king. The large sink was made from a chocolate-colored wood, and you walked over to stare at your reflection in the large, rectangular mirror that was above it. You took in the slight bags under your eyes and the thin layer of grime that was still stuck to your face. Your hair had either fallen out of its bun, or Negan had taken it down when he changed your clothes last night, and it was currently snarling over your shoulders, all knotted and dirty from lying on the ground out in the woods. You stood there, staring at your reflection and debating your next move. Deciding that the temptation of getting clean was greater than running back to your room, you closed the bathroom door, locked it, and let the bed sheet fall to the floor.

You laid the folded sweatpants on the shiny sink countertop, then walked towards the shower, which had darker grey tiles and was big enough to fit a small orgy. The thought made you wonder if Negan had indeed ever had an orgy with his wives in here, but then you remembered that they weren't allowed in his bedroom, which meant they probably couldn't access the bathroom, either. Opening the large glass door, you pulled off your clothes, tossed them to the floor, and stepped inside the massive shower.

Turning the knobs, you gasped in satisfaction as hot water flowed out and hit your body. The water in the public showering rooms would get lukewarm, but not overly hot. However, the water that came out of Negan's shower was so hot that you had to fumble with the knobs to make it a bit cooler. As if it wasn't unfair enough that he had a huge, fancy bedroom and huge, private bathroom, he also had scalding hot water. Perks of being the leader, your subconscious commented.