"I'm glad to be up too." I said.

"Addison, I assume you will be coming home with us." Aaron said, watching me again. Dean looked at me and I didn't know what to say. If I stayed there might be a chance of this thing following Spencer home or I could stay with me. Or it could all be over and this thing could be back in hell and we have nothing to worry about. Or I could go home with Spencer, and it followed both of us back and we could deal with it then.

"Let me talk to my younger brother, I was supposed to stay till Sunday." I said, moving around them and made my way over to said brother. Dean came after me, nodding to Morgan and patting Spencer on the back, causing him to jump. I gave Dean a look when he moved up next me with a smirk on his face. "Be nice to him please." I told him as nicely as I could.

"I was being nice."

"He's not a big fan of touch."

"Obviously that's not the case if you and him are having a kid."

"I'm an exception." I said. By now we made it to Sam and he listened to us with amusement in his face.

"It's not my fault that me being friendly upsets him."

"You're not being friendly, you're trying to make him uncomfortable."

"I feel that I have every right to make him uncomfortable."

"And why is that?"

"Because I should have been able to approve of him before he had a chance to knock you up!'

"Can we please stop using the phrase 'knocked up' makes him sound like he got me pregnant and left me to take care of it on my own." I wrapped my arms around myself.

"You're a lot more whiny then you were before you left. What happened to the Addison that used to laugh at the monsters?"

"I'm pregnant and this kid is fucking up my emotions and making me want to cry every five seconds." I snapped. "Can we talk about what's going to happen now? Do I go back with them or stay here and make sure everything is okay?"

Sam shrugged, "for all we know the thing will follow him back home."

"For all we know I already took care of it." I said, "why are we so sure that this isn't over?"

"Because you're boyfriend keeps coming back to life." Dean answered.

"How is that a bad thing? I know it's not normal and that means supernatural but obviously something wants him alive bad enough to keep resetting the clock."

"You're to close to him to think clearly." Dean said and I frowned at him.

"I'm to close to him to decide that him being alive is a good thing?" I could heat the annoyance in my voice and apparently so could Sam because he butt in before Dean could answer.

"The only way we're going to know if this thing is gone is if we wait. Addison, you go home with him and try and let things get back to normal and if it shows up again call someone."

"But I feel like I didn't get to see you at all."

"I can fly over for the holidays or when the baby is born." He said, "I need to get back to school anyway. The demon isn't after me."

"We don't know that for sure." I said, shaking my head.

"Then I'll call someone." I looked to Dean.

"What do you think?" HE thought about it for a second before answering.

"Sam's right, but I think it was too easy-"

"Too easy?" I asked incredulously, "Spencer died."

"I mean I have a bad feeling, that's all." He reworded, holding up his hands in innocent gesture.

"Sorry, I'm a little wound up." I sighed. Dean nodded rested and hand on my shoulder.

"I just don't want you going home and having this thing waiting for you on your doorstep is all." I leaned into him and put a hand on Sam's arm.

"Thank you." I sighed. "I really didn't deserve for you two to jump to my aid after being a huge bitch by jumping ship."

"We can't give you shit if you're dead." Dean said. "Anyway, just because I want to shoot you doesn't mean someone else is allowed to do it for me."

"I wasn't mad at you so…" Sam said and covered his hand with mine. "Just make sure to call me once an awhile."

"Yeah, this lousing touch shit is over with, I want a weekly phone call." Dean added. "If I don't get it then I'm a break in your house to make sure you're still alive." He gave me a look that said he would do just that if I didn't listen to what he had to say.

"Okay." I agreed. "Weekly phone calls, got it. Promise."

"Dad's gonna want that too." Dean warned.

"He already told me that." I said, "if I wait to long to call him he starts blowing up my phone. He doesn't care what time." I rolled my eyes. One time he called me at three in the morning because I missed the day I was supposed to check in. I didn't understand it, I was on my own for the lest five years. If that didn't prove to him that I could take care of myself I don't know what will.