Chapter 52

I woke to the sharp pain of a tiny foot being jammed up underneath my ribs. I felt my noise wrinkle up at the unpleasantness of it and I shoved my face farther into Spencer shoulder. The baby kicked me again except this time they chose to hit where my stomach connected with Spencer's causing him to wake as well.

"I think its time we got up." Spencer grumbled. I groaned but didn't move from my spot that happened to be half way on top of him.

"No, this is the first day you've had off in the last two weeks. I want to lay here and not move." I said though my voice was muffled by his chest. His arm came up around me, pulling the blanket that had fallen down around my waist up to cover my shoulders as well as himself.

"Okay." He agreed. "Did you know that cuddling releases Oxytocin which can relieve pain, help strengthen your immune system and deepen the relationship." He mumbled though he did sound a little more awake his voice still held a bit of sleep in it.

"Deepen the relationship huh?" I asked, "no wonder we've lasted this long." He didn't laugh at my joke, probably didn't know that I meant it as a joke. It wasn't that funny anyway. We were quiet for a few minuets until the kid once again smashed their foot into my skin. The first time that I had been able to see the baby move from the outside I wasn't sure how deal with it. I thought it looked like an alien trying to break free from my abdomen. Spencer had been away somewhere in Colorado so he wasn't here to tell me I was being dramatic. Anyway Haley thought it was a cute thing that I should be excited about. Me being me thought that feeling the baby was cool, not seeing them move though my skin.

I was thankful that everything in California hadn't come back back to bite either one of us in the ass, though I have been keeping in close touch with Sam. Making sure that is didn't go after him too. Apparently Morgan and Spencer had told Aaron what happened and he had remembered that Spencer had been shot in the chest, not a vest, but he was having a hard time coming to terms with it. He had been nothing but professional with me since then, not that it was much of a change to what it had been before. Gideon had gone back to work after promising to show up to the baby's birth but even he had enough with the supernatural to last however long. Spencer on the other hand continued to ask questions as he thought of them, a lot of them made me have to reread a few books. I'm still not sure how the anti possession got scratched out but we took care of that, muck to Spencer's displeasure.

Flash back:

"Addison, I don't think this is a good idea." Spencer's nervous voice cut though the background music like Moses did the Red Sea. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him into the leather seat, smiling at the artist. I had already came here the week before with the picture of what I wanted him to do and we set up a date. "What if I get an allergic reaction, or a skin infection, or, or I could get some kind of bloodborne disease." He went to stand back up but I pushed his shoulder down.

"Nope, I need a 100 percent guaranty." I told him in a firm voice. "Where do you want it?" He swallowed and didn't answer me. "You aren't getting out of this Spencer, now where do you want it? Arm?" I asked.

"What if I wear a short sleeved shirt?"

"You don't own any short sleeved shirts Spencer…." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Chest?"

"What if I want to wear a v-neck?"

"You never wear v-necks! Calf?"

"What if I want-"

"You don't own shorts Spencer!"

"I want the option!"

"Fine then what about your butt?" I crossed my arms and they rested on top of my swollen stomach. He paled and gulped.