chapter 2

Maya POV
I look down at my cute dress. It hugs me in all the right places and flares at the hip, and my black high heels. I know I'm not going to get laid tonight but I put on my sexy panties anyway cause they make me feel good. Lucky for me it doesn't matter how many pizzas I eat I'll have flat stomach. I guess I might be a bit over dressed for the small gathering, and I hope I don't give Jayson the wrong idea.

The door to his huge mansion is open I enter and amazed by the beauty of it.

The man standing by the door says,"Go down the hall and to the left." I follow his easy instructions and I'm speechless. Fuck me, thinking I'm overdressed its like a club in here. I thought the room would be filled with old biddies. But there is young people and old all of them dancing or at the bar taking shots. Or just chilling in the VIP section. The DJ is really good pumping beats that you feel in your chest. I walk down the steps. I'm not looking where I'm going and a waitress bumps into me spilling champagne down my chest. The waitress keeps on walking not noticing. I run to the bath room before it gets on my dress. As I wipe my breast clean I look in the mirror blonde hair and clear blue eyes stare back at me. I'm short for my age at 5'2 when I'm 24. I have a waif look about myself, that makes other guys want to be my hero and save me but I can take care of myself. I head out the door but forgot there was a step down, I tripped then fell right into a hard body. We both went down with me on top. When I looked up it was the most sexy woman I've seen she had long dark hair which were the same color of her eyes she had long dark lashes with high cheekbones. Full lips, plump C-cup breast, rock hard abs that I can feel laying on top of her, and warm cinnamon skin. She laughs looking up not at me, her whole body shakes with that laugh. She finally brings her face down to me, she looks at me and her eyes flash her eyes turn steel gray and her body shakes and she screams. Its not a loud scream but a blood curdling one, I can feel it in my soul. Before I could get off of her we are surrounded by ten buff men one grabs me and holds a knife to my throat two others pick up the woman. I am more in shock than I'm afraid. It would be just my luck to hurt an ambassadors daughter. Well I think she's an ambassadors daughter because this security looks a little over the top.

The guy holding me says, "You want me to kill her boss." He seems nonchalant while my calm fades quickly replaced by fear.

"No, the queen gets to decide what she wants to do with her," the boss man says. Fucking shit. What! A fucking queen. Wow, I'm such a klutz. Why the fuck did I had to fall onto a mother fucking queen. Like I want to know what I did in a past life that makes me a subject to this horrible fate. I want to defend myself but right now Buffy over here is holding the knife so close to my throat I'm afraid to swallow.

They move carrying their queen while Buffy picks me up like a weigh nothing and starts following them.

We walk into a room my hope of being rescued while we walked quickly deflated no one paid attention to us just kept minding their own business. Like when you want people to mind their own business they don't but when you want the attention not even a glance goes by your way. They lay the queen down on the bed her screams are getting louder and she is thrashing on the bed.

"Get Zara now!" Boss man orders a goon. The guy rushes out the room. He kneels next to the queen says a quick prayer then he turns towards me. He says," I don't like killing girls but I will for my queen."

The doors burst open before I can respond the woman who's name I guessed to be Zara entered.

"What the fuck happened," she sniffs the air and a grin so broad that it seemed to be ripping her face. "My sister is not going to like this surprise," she chuckles then moves closer she chants and her eyes roll to the back of her head. Who the fuck are these people they probably a witch gang or some shit. Her chanting wasn't doing anything.

"Fucking shit, its not working I didn't want to ask, but...."

"What does she need," boss man says desperately.

"She needs the blood of her mate,
she beckons me forward. What I'm not her mate. Its like she sees the strike of fear in my eyes but her back is turned and says, "I'm not going to hurt you just a slice across your hand you won't even feel it."

That's what she thinks. They definitely are some type of blood cult. Lord Jesus help me. What have I gotten my self into now?

"I'm not her mate please I had nothing to do with your queen falling ill." She looks like she was going to say something then thinks better of it and turns around. Buffy unsheathes his knife and comes towards me. I whimper.

"Don't touch her," the queen snarls deep in pain.

"We must, you need to feed or your demon will never rest," Zara says.

"Connect to the demon," she grounds out.

"I can't not unless you are fully taken over by your demon," Zara says getting agitated.

"Do it now," she yells.

"We do not know of the consequences if I connect to the demon in the middle of it taking over your body you could die. You must let the demon take over, so I can connect."

"Do it now," she screams in agony.

"Stop fighting it let it take over." I feel so selfish right now shes over here enduring pain for me. I should just man up and let her drink some of my blood. People donate blood all the time, right?

"She can drink my blood," I say proud my voice didn't waver. I'm scared out of my mind but I walk toward her anyways. God the quivering in my stomach makes it hard to breathe.

Boss man slices my palm. I don't know what to do next. As if sensing my confusion she guides my hand to the queen's mouth. It was like a soft sensation as she sucked on my hand. She looks up at me much calmer then her eyes flash silver.
I'm faintly aware of Zara shouting no. Before the Queen bit me on my neck. All I know is pain at that moment, like I am on fire, I can't breathe, I can't even remember my own name. I shut my eyes tight afraid that if I move the pain will get worse.

Slowly the pain drained from my body replaced by something foreign, lust. It is strong like nothing I ever experienced my whole body goes super sensitive. I can feel her sucking on my neck. My nipples harden and my pussy gets wet, I know my panties are soaked through. I pushed her off, embarrassed by my behavior. Then I gaped oh my god I just pushed their queen. I looked up completely mortified, but no one was paying attention to me.

"Water," the queen commanded. The goons rush to do her bidding. She looks at me her face hardens. Uh oh I'm in deep shit.