Chapter 20: Lilian

I didn't know what I was but I felt absolutely amazing. Maybe it was because the kiss.

God that kiss

I left little Jack with Octavius while I came upstairs. What was wrong with me? The kiss was great I mean as great as kisses go.
Oh my god what is wrong with me.

After I gathered myself I walked into a wrestling match. So it looked like. Octavius was wrestling with Jack. They were both laughing.

I could see when Octavius flexed. The muscles through his shirt. How his smile makes me feel giddy. How I want to kiss him again.

And Jack was laughing as he jumped on Octavius causing him to fall. Well act like he fell.
The scene in front of me made me smile. Every time someone wrestled at the Westside lack it usually was a fight. There was no fun or the feeling of safety. But this feeling now. It was safety. Even when I looked at Octavius yes I was still mad with the whole Sarah thing but any mate would.

"Ok guys break it up, we need to talk" I said making myself known.
Octavius tried to look like he wasn't having fun with the child but I saw otherwise.
"Everything okay?"

I shook my head. I see why he asked that. Last time we argued, so this time I hope it don't lead to that.

I pointed them to the couch as I sat in the chair. It's now time to talk about babies.

Ha-ha

"I want to have a dinner. With your betas"
He raised a brow looking from the kid to me.

"Why?"

"Sage she's... um you got to swear to me you will not speak a word to Beta Daniel"
He was about to speak when Little Jack spoke up.

"I swear. Besides Beta Daniel is mean"
I left me out a chuckle when Octavius glanced at him.

"I don't think so. He just doesn't spend much time with children"
Octavius told him.

"Thays why I want the dinner. Sage is pregnant and wants to tell him. She maxed her scent somehow so it wouldn't give her away she wants to tell him herself instead of her scent doing it for her"

If I had a camera right now I can frame the picture. Octavius and Little Jack looked like gaping fish.

"She's pregnant. That's great. Yes we can have them over. I'll ask my mom to cook and maybe bake a few things. When do you want this?"
That was easier than I thought.

"Today. At seven since your introducing me to everyone friday"
Jack let out a chuckle and looked to Octavius.

"Alpha are you alright?"
Octavius looked a bit surprise.
I gave an apologetic smile as he smiled back and nodded.

"Ok that works" he got up and walked out. And I just say he looks good doing so.

By the time seven o'clock came around Evelynn and Michael dropped off the food and desert just as they were leaving Daniel and Sage walked in. No matter our requests for them to stay Evelynn and Michael still left.

"If I may ask why the dinner Alpha?" Daniel asked as he took a seat at the table next to Jack who was just looking at him.

"Actually it was Lily's idea"
I say beside him closer to Jack as he made his plate. Daniel looked from me to Octavius then back to me.

"Well Luna it's an honor then"
I smiled. I've been being called Luna for the past couple days and it had grown on me. No matter my doubts it's what Octavius needs and it helped forget of Xzavier for a while.

"Well it is mine as well"
I looked from him to Sage and began eating.

We ate passing small conversation. Some about the Xzavier issue and some about the Rogue and then about the child. Who was giving his opinion on everything? Even if he didn't understand it was good he was trying.

I look over to Sage who nodded then picked up her glass of juice.

"Sage may I talk to you in the kitchen"

She smiled and nodded "of course Luna"

We made our way to the kitchen talking small things here and there. Once we entered the kitchen I turned in the sink just to make sure we couldn't be heard

"Now the rest is up to you, how do you want to tell him?"
I asked as I began wrapping what we left of the food. I found myself fully acquainted with house and if I just say I was comfortable.

"I don't know I'm so nervous"
Sage paced the floor twiddling her thumbs.

"It's all up to you"
I turned off the sink then made our way back to the guys who were now in the living room.

Sage cleared her throat causing everyone to quiet. Giving her attention to Daniel.
I glanced at Octavius and smiled.

A lot has changed. I was more comfortable with him. Not because of the kiss but because he was different from Xzavier and he made me feel safe. Yes I still had nightmares and flashback but not since the cellar.

I brought my attention back to Sage who was smiling ear to ear.

"Daniel, we're having a pup"
It was quiet for a second and I thought Daniel was going to pass out but after a few moments he went crazy.

"What! Are you sure. Are you positive? Oh my God a pup. Are you messing with me? How come I haven't noticed? Are you ok. You need anything. Are you positive? A pup?"

He was rambling now and looked like a kid at Christmas. He hugged her and let go because he thought he was squishing her.

"You may not know this but this was a Luna thing to do. Helping a pack member who came to you"
I looked up at him and then back to the couple who were laughing and crying at the same time.

I turned to him then.
"I am ok meeting the pack. Well I'll try to be. But making it known to the pack and others then I-"

"I know your worried about Xzavier but leave him to me"
I held my hand and pulled me to him.

"Why now though. We're not fully mated? I thought Alphas only introduce their Luna after their mated?"
I looked up at him searching his eyes for any emotion. I could only find the foreign emotion I been trying to convince myself I haven't been seeing every time I look at him.

"You're an exception. With what I've noticed and how you are just now getting used to being touched by me. I don't want to rush you I want you to be ok with it first"
I nodded.

"Alpha, Luna we're going to head out thank you"
Daniel and Sage walked up. Octavius shook his betas hand and I gave Sage a hug saying out farewells.

Once they were gone we say on the couch after we sent Jack to bed.

That's when It o occurred to me.

"What about Marking?"