Bonus Skit!

Skit #1: Vampire, Romeo

"Kiss me and I shall fill your soul with love." Victor whispered into Edea's ear sexual.

"Stop it, or I'm going to beat the shit out of you," she threatened.

Taking her chin, he bent down with a wolfy grin showing one little fang poking out from his curled lips. "How your lips torture me so. Your words filled with filth," he wrapped his free arm around her waist, pulling her towards me. "Shall these lips of mine purify your as we entwine as one, and howl like wild beast under the bright full moon." Gently, he placed his lips on to hers.

"Victor," she moans between kisses as she wraps her legs around his waist and embraces him.

"Little Kitten."

Locking lips the two completely forget they were not alone. Dawn dreamily watched the passionate kiss between Victor as Connor looked at his brother in disgust.

"Why can't you say thing like that to me," Dawn said turning her attention to her husband.

Crashing his head he looked away. "Okay." Slowly, his eye drifted to his wife, Dawn. Her eyes were filled with lust. Lips so plumped. Her breast looked full in her tight red shirt. His eye widen, he wasn't feeling like doing it earlier but was damn well now. "Lets Fuck," he said.

With disgust on her face she said, "pig," before turning on her heel, leaving the room.

"What? That's what he said!" Connor replied running after her.

What to make your own skit?

Well this is a contests, from here to February 20th,  write your own skit and if you send me your Skits you'll find them in the next book, along with a dedication for any chapter in the next book. This is all I have to offer, your skit can be of anything about the series, it doesn't have to follow the stories line just like Vampire, Romeo.

*But you have to have to send it to my inbox not in this book or you will not find it in the next book or get a dedication. These are the rules, thank you.