Chapter 2

As Twilight arrived in the Crystal Kingdom she is greeted by Sunburst the official Wizard of the Kingdom and his pupil, Princess Flurry Heart. She was now 14 and learning how to better control her overwhelming magic thanks to Sunburst's instruction.
"Hello your Highness." Sunburst bowed respectively.
"Sunburst, we have talked about this. You are family. You don't need to bow to me." Twilight said a bit embarrassed.
"Auntie Twilight!" Came the excited Flurry.
"Sunshine, Sunshine, Ladybugs Awake, Clap Your Hooves and Do a Little Shake." The two of them doing the normal greeting that was taught to them from Cadence.
"So is my brother and Sister-in-law here?" Twilight inquired as the three of them left the train station.
"Unfortunately no." Flurry answered a little sad to tell her favorite aunt. "Mom and dad had an important meeting they could not get out of. Even though they knew you were coming all the way here."
"That is ok. As a Princess of Equestria I understand well. Some things just make you busy."
"And remember Flurry, that while they are away you are the shining symbol of the Crystal Empire." Sunburst reminded her. "It falls on you to show respect and grace."
"I know I know." She said rolling her eyes some.
"You know he is right. Flurry. You need to maintain some grace while they are away." Stated Twilight.
"Yes auntie." She responded.

As the three arrived at the Crystal Palace they where greeted by the royal guards who allowed them right in. On which was a changed Changeling known as Star Shell.
"So how is my little one doing?" Twilight inquired.
"She is doing well. She is definitely giving her father a run for his money." Sunburst stated.
"My Little Cousin is so much fun though." Flurry chimed in. "I love her so much."
"We all do Flurry. We all do." Twilight's eyes got a little misty.
"She is sleeping now. I am sure you will have a chance to see Little Starry while you are here. She is your daughter after all." Sunburst said to her.
"Well," Twilight brushed the tears away. "Let's go to the library and discus why I came."
"Very well Princess. Flurry, please go and check on Starry and when she wakes bring her to the library." Sunburst and Twilight headed off while Flurry headed off as well.

Twilight and Sunburst entered the library and sat down.
"So Twilight you wanted to ask me about a book you found?"
"Yes. The book was called The Truth of The Magic Inside. It was one from StarSwirled. I was confused on something it talked too."
"What was it that you where lost on? You are the Element of Magic?" Sunburst was a bit confused.
Twilight proceeded to show Sunburst the part in the book that peaked her interest.
"I see. So what you are lost on was the part about another "side"? That is fascinating." Sunburst was intrigued.
"Yes, I figure if anyponies would have an idea it would be you or Celestia, but I thought if I asked you first it would give me an excuse to visit my favorite niece and my daughter as well."
"Very much so." Sunburst got up and started to walk around the library. "Two sides.... Two sides........"
"Well he is in thought mode." Twilight couldn't help but think to herself.

Suddenly "AH HA!" Sunburst shouted. "Here it is." He levitated a book down to him.
"Is that the book that can explain things?" Twilight asked with hope in her voice.
"No, but it may get you one step closer." As Sunburst answered her question she thought that a lead was better than nothing. "So what I have here is a Journal I had found a few years ago. In it talks to a book that StarSwirled worked on, and gave to the Two Sisters."
As Sunburst finished his statement. "The Castle of The Two Sisters!" Twilight exclaimed.
"Yes, I believe if you go there you may find your answers." Sunburst had given her the best lead so far.
"Thank you so much." Twilight was truly grateful for the assistance.

Just than the door opened to Flurry Heart pushing a Crystal Stroller.
"There you are my little Starry." Twilight said with a motherly tone in her voice.
Inside was a young pink Alicorn.
"As calm as ever I see." Sunburst said. "She really dose love to be with her cousin?"
"Yes I can tell." Twilight said as she levitated the little Alicorn to her, to give a big hug. "One day you will be able to come back home with me. After this is all said and done I will have some free time."
"Trust me when I say she knows you love her Twilight." Flurry said in the background. "And she understands that you have things that keep you away."
"That does not make it any easier Flurry. A mother always wants to be with her child." Twilight responded.

As the day went on Twilight spent what time she could with her daughter and niece. Sunburst continued to look for more on the Sides that Twilight asked.
"Well it is about time I headed out once more." Twilight insisted, she wanted to be able to catch the last train back to Ponyville.
"Oh do you have to auntie?" Flurry asked.
"You know I have to. I have my own responsibilities to take care of. This has been a great visit, but I need to finish this in the next two days before I have to get back to work." Twilight responded.
"If you do find something I hope you will be able to tell us?" Sunburst finally joining the conversation.
"But of course I will. It is the least I can do after all you have done for us after all." Twilight was all to happy to share knowledge with others.
"You have to come back to see Starry when you can." Flurry stated.
"Trust me when I say I know that." Twilight said looking down at the sleeping Starry Heart in the cradle. "I do know that."
"We will continue to watch over her. We know the Map sends you away and makes staying home difficult." Sunburst said trying to help her as they began to head to the door.
"Unfortunately that is true. One day maybe I can settle down and spend time with her." She answered with some tears in her eyes.
"Well take care auntie. We. Will see you when you get the chance." Flurry stated.
"Take care of everything, and I will come back soon." Twilight said while giving Flurry a big hug.
"We will take good care of Starry. I promise." Sunburst said his goodbye as Twilight headed back on to the next train to head back home. The train began to pull away from the station and head back toward Ponyville.
"It would have been nice to see my brother and Cadence. Maybe next time, and maybe my husband won't be so worn out I can spend some time with him too." She thought as the train headed out.