Fight Night

Tyla POV

"Babe calm down, it's not that serious." Pryce told him

"Calm down? If it's not that serious why are y'all only talking when no one is around?"

"Chad honestly it's because of me." I answered

"What?" Chad asked, confused

I sighed. "I didn't want people thinking Pryce and I are back together by being around each other again-"

"The sneaking only makes it more suspicious."

"Yeah, I realize that. But listen, you have nothing to worry about ok? Pryce is definitely yours."

"Chad have you seen Tyla?- Oh. I see you found out." Khadi said looking at us.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna trip about it though."

"Yeah I told her to just do it publicly but the girl don't listen to me."

"I thought my reason was pretty valid!" I said

"Anyway girl I wanted to ask you if I should make a GoFundMe page. I want new tits."

"As if anyone is gonna give you their money so you can go and get some botched ass surgery."

"My surgeon will be of quality, thank you very much!"

"You're gonna end up with some lopsided ass titties! Why do you want new tits anyway? Your tits are fine."

"I was watching a show and there was a bitch with some big ass boobs that covered most of her face. I wanted to try it out to see if I can handle something like that. Plus my new and improved milkshakes will bring all the boys to the yard."

"I don't know girl. Pryce and Chad what do y'all think?" I asked before looking up and realizing they're gone. 😕

Mechie POV 🌘

Walking back to my room, I heard some talking going on as I walked passed one of the rooms. I paid it no mind until I heard Pryce and Chad's names come out.

I stopped in my tracks and listened to what was going on.

I can't believe the things I'm hearing right now! It sounds like Mikey explaining some sort of plan to Allen. 😳

Mikey wants Chad and Allen wants.... oh no this is too much tea right now. ☕️

I wasted no time and made my way to Pryce's room.

"Oh Mechie! There you are! Where you going we're all waiting on you and a few others." Principal Square said, as I walked in the kitchen.

Everyone is at the table, looking at me.

"Oh um, I'll be right back, I'll go get them." I said before exiting the room.

Chad POV

There was a knock on the door, interrupting Pryce and I's makeout session. We decided to ignore it and finishing kissing, until they knocked again. 😒