Sex With Me

Chad POV 🌑

"You think you're ready this time?" I asked him as I hovered over him.

He bit his lip, nodded his head and reached for my belt, unbuckling it.

I smirked and leaned in to kiss him. I love how quickly he deepens our kisses. He loves kissing me. ❤️

Then he broke the kiss. "Wait, what if they hear us?"

"Don't worry, she's cooking. She's about to start blasting some music soon."

As if on cue, my aunt turned on her "cooking/cleaning music" which consists of R&B slow jams.

It's perfect for what's about to go down right now. 😇

He took off my shirt and began to kiss on my chest as his hand went down to my dick, gripping it, feeling it get bigger and harder as the seconds go by.

His lips and tongue showed my neck some attention. He went back to his lips and we kissed like it's our last. I broke the kiss and started kissing all on his body. I can tell he was loving this. I made my way back to his lips, slipping my tongue inside. His tongue immediately reacted and they fought for dominance. To my surprise, he won.

He positioned himself on top of me, without breaking the kiss. My hands started to explore his body. He let a soft moan. He loved my touch so much.

He began to feel and kiss on my chest, while I removed my pants. Then I removed his shirt. We took turns removing each other's clothes until there was nothing else to remove.

He laid is head on the crook of my neck & gave it a few kisses as I put the condom on and lubed up my dick and his ass.

It was still a bit of a struggle to enter him at first. I slowly put it in him so he can feel single every inch of it. He was biting his lip hard, trying to keep his moans in but it was barely working. As I kept stroking in him, he ended up just giving up and letting them out.

He had a hard grip on my chest, digging his nails in. When he started loosing up a bit, I wanted him to start riding it, but he's a beginner, so I got a hold of his waist and guided him through it.

After awhile, he was feeling it because he tried to take control, a little bit. I let him do his thing and was enjoying every second of this.

We changed our position, so that he was on his back. I made sure every inch was in him, before I did anything else. I leaned down and kissed him for a few moments. While we're kissing, I started stroking, catching him off guard. He gasped and hugged me. Holding me tight and close to him.

My face was buried in his neck, so I started kissing on it, giving him double the pleasure. My strokes got longer and harder, so his moans got louder. I can tell I was really beating on his spot because his nails were digging in my back, leaving marks.

I lifted up, to get these last couple of strokes in before releasing my nut. I took some breaths, then leaned down to kiss him. I took myself out of him, removed and got rid of the condom and laid down next to him.

As we're both trying to catch our breath, he leaned over and started kissing me with so much passion.

His phone started to ring. He groaned and reached over to answer it.