Growing Feelings

Pryce POV

I pulled up at Tyla's house, so we can go to the mall with the rest of the squad. She wasn't at school today and I found that weird because she usually tells me if she's gonna be there or not. 😕

Plus she almost never misses a day of school unless it's for an important reason.

Even Mr. Muggafocker asked about her. 😕

The door was open so I walked in and announced myself. "It's me, Mrs. Wolf!"

She came out the kitchen and gave me a hug. "Oh Pryce I'm so glad you're here. Tyla's up in her room, she hasn't been feeling well today."

I frowned a little. "Let me go check on her" I said before making my way up to her room.

I opened her door and she was laid on her back with her hands covering her face and a bucket by her bed.

I stepped in but the horrible smell of puke punched me in my fucking face. 😣😷

I immediately stepped back out and covered my goddamn nose.

"Tyla, why didn't you tell me you were sick? I would've skipped school and been here with you."

"I'm not sick, I'm just-" she said stopping in midsentence.

"Just what?"

She sighed. "Pryce we have to talk when you get back from the mall, ok?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong? And how did you know I was going to the mall?"

"I was on the phone with Khadi not too long ago. She told me y'all were going there."

"Yeah well now I want to know what we need to talk about."

"I don't feel like talking about it right now, Pryce."

I got a text

Allen 💸⛽️: Where you at?

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it right now?" I asked Tyla.

"Very sure."

I sighed and said "Alright, well I'll be here later" before making my way to the mall.

Chad POV

As Khadi, Allen, and I shopped a little while waiting for Pryce, I heard someone clear their throat

As Khadi, Allen, and I shopped a little while waiting for Pryce, I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and sighed as I laid eyes on Mikey. 🙄